+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul

Paul

[IMG]images/img/paul_flom2.jpg[/IMG]

Home State: Georgia

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    Elizabeth Shue, for her looks because she is soooooo beautiful. Jenna Jameson for her talent (I don't need to elaborate) and Sandra Bullock, for her down-to-earth personality and brains.

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    A huge, I mean HUGE, sailboat with all female Swedish crew to sail around the world. Fully equipped with a drunk clown, a midget, and a live monkey for entertainment during the long journey across the seas....

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate?
    Seeing as how every one of my relationships has not been the rich trophy type, and I've dated some amazing women, I'm going to have to say a poor soul mate. I don't think a rich soul mate is in my cards.

Hmmm, a drunk clown, a midget and a live monkey don't sound all that entertaining to me.

Glad he specified live monkey though as a dead one would probably be even less fun.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Jenna Jameson for her talent (I don't need to elaborate)
    Wow, what a keeper this guys is. His mom must be so proud. :rolleyes

Just have to comment here cause he's the only guy not doing a full on smile for his photo. I was thinking how big most of the other guys teeth seemed to me and then I open this up and there's no teeth in the pic. I'm so ignoring that Jenna comment!! LOL

FORT Newbie

Paul

This guy is great! I cannot believe he got let go. You can see in his "Profile" that he has a great sense of humor. And just look at him. Good looking. He presented himself very well on the show. Well put together. It is obvious Erin is looking for a sucker.
    Last edited by smileyjody; 07-15-2003 at 11:46 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Just have to comment here cause he's the only guy not doing a full on smile for his photo. I was thinking how big most of the other guys teeth seemed to me and then I open this up and there's no teeth in the pic. I'm so ignoring that Jenna comment!! LOL
    If you look at the thumbnail photos he is totally smiling. Just nice to see he can be serious too. And the Jenna comment, well let's face the truth, he's at least honest. Wouldn't the majority of guys want to be with someone who possess Jenna's talents. Think about it!

FORT Newbie

Paul

What a hotty. This is one Jersey Girl that would love to sail the seas on his huge, I mean "HUGE" sail boat.....Clowns and all. I can only figure Erin cut him because she sensed Paul couldn't be manipulated into choosing her over the money.

The perfect guy....serious at times, sense of humor at times, and very easy on the eyes. What a package....
    Last edited by Sweetmare; 07-15-2003 at 12:41 PM.

I didn't really like him on the show, don't really like his anwers above, and his looks are the type I prefer. So basically I'm glad Erin cut him. I also don't think he'd choose the girl over the money. So I think Erin did good since she's playing the game for the 2 million.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Just published on NBC website

Final Thoughts
    I'd say this whole experience will make another chapter in the life of Paul C. With exception of one, I had the privilege to meet 13 awesome dudes that I'd give the shirt off my back for. It was a twenty-million-dollar fraternity house, where we had the opportunity to win a million bones, duckets, big ones, bling bling, dough, dinero, moolah. But I didn't care about the money, no, the great beautiful pile of cash, the green backs, the million bananas, the 119,420,000 Yen (converted by today's exchange rate), the big bucket of Benjamin's, I was looking for love, not the cash, the opportunity for early retirement, the new boat, forget all that, "All you need is Love", I think someone said.

Looking back, I don't think I would do anything different. I'm sure Erin is a great girl, unfortunately she is in a situation where greed has shown it's ugly face. Where the desire for that wonderful, plentiful, mass of cash, that huge amount of delicious, luscious, scrumptious money, takes over and makes you a different person. Erin is the victim here.

Disclaimer: For those of you who don't know, I'm kidding, I joke 99.9% of the time, I apologize if I offend anyone. If you don't see it, get a sense of humor. Tax, title, and registration extra, proof of insurance must be shown, dealer has the right to change plan at any time, if swallowed, induce vomiting immediately, if rash appears, contact a physician immediately. Paul C. is available in the continental US only, regulations vary from state to state.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    I had the privilege to meet 13 awesome dudes that I'd give the shirt off my back for.
    weren't there 15 total? he could have said "a group" "a bunch" or "a gaggle" of dudes. didn't have to be specific about 13. interesting...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast