+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Eric

Quote Originally Posted by KELIKAT
    YOU ALL ARE WAY TO HARD ON ERIC. I THINK IT IS THE "WINNERS CURSE" tHEY HAVE TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD IN SOME WAY. HE IS THE MOST INTELIGENT AND DEFINATELY THE BEST LOOKING, HANDS DOWN. HE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL.
    Eric is that you? You don't need to yell!

I don't know what to make of Eric at the moment.
    I have a feeling he might well choose Erin over the cash, but then that would mean she gets the cash herself obviously.

I find it hard to trust that Erin is looking for love rather than to double her money.

If that is the case, and Eric does genuinely like her then I think that's a great shame for him.
    He was my favourite when he was on MMF.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    This just gets harder and harder. I adored Eric in the beginning and now I find myself questioning his motives. Good God, make it stop!

I don't particulary care for Eric. Something about him bothers me. If Erin thinks he would choose her over a million bucks, then she is sadly mistaken. There's a reason he keeps signing up for these dating shows, and I have a gut feeling it isn't to find love.

Lucky, I didn't see the most recent episode of the show, so I'm still going on old opinions. Seems like he must have done something to turn everyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Lucky, I didn't see the most recent episode of the show, so I'm still going on old opinions. Seems like he must have done something to turn everyone off.
    I think Eric is just a bit immature. He was rubbing his fortune in the face of the others and getting giddy about the prospect of the cash coming his way.

Everyone should remember that Erin doesn't see this side of Eric and she's falling for his cheesy lines because she's attracted to him and it's very encouraging to hear this stuff since it makes him a candidate for choosing her over the money.

Pretty or not, I doubt that Eric comes across as feminine in real life as he does on television. I noticed for the first time that he is taller than all the men and much taller than Erin.

Handsome for sure, but I don't like his personality.

I don't understand why Erin keeps him around, these two look ridiculous together. Eric seems much younger than Erin.

FORT Newbie
    Eric obviously isnt taking the money over love. if you saw the episode of MMF, His morals and Christian values is the ONE thing he stood for. He wouldn't be lying THIS time around, He has too much integrity for that. Yeah, He might be coming on too strong, but how do we know how much NBC is involved. They showed NO convestation between Greg and Erin on the date, and all they showed was clips on Eric talking his brains out. Erin was attracted to Him for SOME reason, but they dont show Why. I think he will be booted soon, and they have to set it up this way.

at overthetop

In this forum, we've learned to be skeptics, haven't we?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hi John--Eric really flung the hash for sure. And she really fell for it. He went for a makeout kiss and got it on the double date! He was very gloating with the other guys after that. Then on a single date, he went up to the room to get his 'spa outfit' on and gloated again with the guys. I mean, it was still during the date, and he had to take time out to tell imply with the other guys how lucky he was getting. Then, at the end, he told her that he'd never take the money because to take money over love is the same as selling one's soul. (What garbage!) Left Vic pretty much having to say--I didn't sell my soul; I just didn't think you'd pick me.

+ Reply to Thread