+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Eric

FORT Newbie

Eric is an annoying dork...who else thinks so

OMG I cannot stand Eric..he is so annoying. He is the biggest dork and he looks like a girl. He grosses me out..I don't know how she could even kiss him.

I do think they look sort of alike. I wondered about that a couple of times. If it was a like attacts like sort of thing. I know Erin says the opposite is the case.

Well, if Eric is trying to be a more agressive than in Meet the Parents, he is overydoing it.

He comes across as a weasel, and the other guys see right through him. Erin just doesn't want to see it because she's taken by Eric's cheesy lines, imo.

You know Eric resembles a Mike Modano, from the Dallas Stars, a little bit. Just a little bit, but Modano is more light-skinned.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    John, are you still pulling for Eric and thinking he's a great guy?

Eric acted like a complete loser last night, in my humble opinion. I'd like to see that smirk wiped off his shiny face.
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    Eric acted like a complete loser last night, in my humble opinion. I'd like to see that smirk wiped off his shiny face.
    It IS a shiny face. What's up with that?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf

You know Eric resembles a Mike Modano, from the Dallas Stars, a little bit. Just a little bit, but Modano is more light-skinned.
    as a Mike Modano fan I'm offended

j/k you're right...but only looks-wise....Modano is 10x the man he is

FORT Newbie

Eric

YOU ALL ARE WAY TO HARD ON ERIC. I THINK IT IS THE "WINNERS CURSE" tHEY HAVE TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD IN SOME WAY. HE IS THE MOST INTELIGENT AND DEFINATELY THE BEST LOOKING, HANDS DOWN. HE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL.

reality show producers and i rarely agree on what constitutes a good looking guy. i can usually understand their standards, however, cause i'm a long time soap watcher. so even if all the guys don't look good to me, i can still figure out which are supposed to be good looking and which are supposed to be wild cards. in the case of eric, i'm completely thrown for a loop. EWWWW on all levels. especially the creepy lines. and erin, i'm sorry but i just don't believe you that eric can get away with feeding you lines that you would normally think were creepy. what would a 12 year old looking greasy haired guy have that enabled him to "get away with it?"

Quote Originally Posted by KELIKAT
    YOU ALL ARE WAY TO HARD ON ERIC. I THINK IT IS THE "WINNERS CURSE" tHEY HAVE TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD IN SOME WAY. HE IS THE MOST INTELIGENT AND DEFINATELY THE BEST LOOKING, HANDS DOWN. HE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL.
    Eric is more feminine than I can tolerate in a guy.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I liked Eric when he was on Meet My Folks, but he has been bugging me on this show.

He seems far too confident, verging on cocky.

I don't think he's the best looking personally, I prefer Wade.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread