+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Eric

[QUOTE=MissPoison][QUOTE=ham lover]Did you HEAR what he said to Erin on the ferris wheel about einstein and gravity?

I missed it, what did he say?
    It had to do with time.

A hand placed on a burning pot for one second feels like an hour.

An hour spent with a beautiful lady feels like one second.

That was prety cheesy I thought

I cant really see him and Erin as a couple, but I do get the feeling he would choose her over the cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Eh, I dunno. Einstein actually DID say something extremely similar.

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."

[IMG]images/img/einstein.jpg[/IMG]

Of course, Einstein had some other strange quotes...

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat."

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I'm with Ham Lover, this guy REALLY bugs me and I don't find him attractive at all. I don't know why, but I never really liked him from the beginning and now he's laying it on SO thick and whining about one on one dates. UGH, Erin, Puh-Lease eliminate this guy!!

FORT Newbie
    glad to see i'm not the only one - i thought i was going nuts for a second - i think she keeps him because she thinks he'll choose her for the money because he seems so nerdy and desparate but i don't know at this point....

Eric gives me the creeps. I thought he was cute at first, but all of that changed once I got a chance to see more of him.

I just have to wonder if Eric walked away from his MMF experience thinking, "I should have been more aggressive. I should have told her more about how I felt."

On MMF he was such a sweetie. Too much so in fact. The girl on the show was actually more attracted to the other guy. Her parents chose Eric because he was the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, i just wonder if his experience impacts how he is playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I just have to wonder if Eric walked away from his MMF experience thinking, "I should have been more aggressive. I should have told her more about how I felt."

On MMF he was such a sweetie. Too much so in fact. The girl on the show was actually more attracted to the other guy. Her parents chose Eric because he was the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, i just wonder if his experience impacts how he is playing the game
    Was that other guy the girl liked more aggressive?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Was that other guy the girl liked more aggressive?
    I certainly remember him that way. Eric looked like a pansy by comparison.

For Lurking Girl's most excellent recap of that episode click here

Here are excerpts:

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Seeing that Brook is now out of picture and fearing, yes actually fearing a romantic trip to Hawaii with a 26 year old virgin, Melana now opts for Plan B by immediately lobbying Mom and Dad to pick Apple rather than Eric.

As any good parent would do when faced with sending their daughter on a trip with a womanizer or a virgin, they picked Eric and Melana looked horrified. She recovered pageant poise in a couple of seconds, but luckily the cameras caught her look of shock and gave us the super-slow-mo version. Buck up buttercup, at least he'll be able to tell some great jokes about the experience later.

Apple was a bad boy. We have an interview with him, too. One of those your parents warned you about, but in a funny and kind of scary way.

Eric is just a nice guy, and I agree, Bump, he probably decided to be more aggressive this time, to make up for last time.

+ Reply to Thread