+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris

Chris

[IMG]images/img/chris_flom2.jpg[/IMG]

Home State: California

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    Jessica Biel, Brooke Burns, and my Mom of course.

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    My future wife's engagement ring

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate?
    A trophy soul mate

Ok, trophy soul mate was not an option.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well this guy is not the best looker IMO of the men, but he was the one that I felt would choose Erin over money for sure. I can't believe she got rid of him - I think she just lost 2 million dollars - I don't think any of the others will choose her. Sorry Erin.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    Chris was good looking enough to pose nude in Playgirl. He was the December 2002 centerfold and was also featured in the Jan 2003 issue as part of a calendar of the previous years centerfolds. You can see him totally nude in all stages of excitement - if you catch my drift. Pictures are all over the net or you can order a back issue if you really care

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Chris was good looking enough to pose nude in Playgirl. He was the December 2002 centerfold and was also featured in the Jan 2003 issue as part of a calendar of the previous years centerfolds. You can see him totally nude in all stages of excitement - if you catch my drift. Pictures are all over the net or you can order a back issue if you really care
    You best be very careful about spreading unsubstantiated rumors... it could come back to hurt you.

If you're wrong, as I suspect you are, you better either have an apology on hand for Chris, or get out of Boston. Fast.

FORT Fan

Its true

You need to take a chill pill and not get all worked up. It is true - Ive seen the pictures myself . He was the Dec 2002 centerfold and was also in the Jan issue as part of a calendar. I cannot post the pictures due to the nudity. Im not trying to slander Chris or anything - he obviously wants to be in front of the camera and posed for nude pictures - He was a centerfold - that doesnt happen by accident.

I saw the pictures on the Yahoo Group - Playgirl Males (you have to pre-register and be over 18 for access)... Unfortunately that issue is no longer on the stands and since Chris is no longer on the show, its not likely they will republish them. Earlier this year, Josh Feinberg from Big Brother 3 also posed nude in the magazine.

So maybe you need to apologize to me cuz the truth will set you free. As Mark Twain says, IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH, YOU NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING. I h ave nothing to be ashamed of and I hope Chris doesnt either - it was his decision to take his clothes off.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    You best be very careful about spreading unsubstantiated rumors... it could come back to hurt you.

If you're wrong, as I suspect you are, you better either have an apology on hand for Chris, or get out of Boston. Fast.

FORT Fan
    Btw Im staring at one of the nude pics right now so I have no doubt that its true - Plus the majority of people who go on these shows are aspiring models or actors etc looking for attention or just are messed up in the head. I have a friend who works for Playgirl and I was a talk show producer so Id know. Good luck to y'all

You need to take a chill pill and not get all worked up. It is true - Ive seen the pictures myself . He was the Dec 2002 centerfold and was also in the Jan issue as part of a calendar. I cannot post the pictures due to the nudity.
    You can easily post a link without displaying photos directly on the forum. I guess we're all wondering what your motivation could be to "expose" this guy?

Unless you're going to produce photos, then what's the point of dropping out of the blue onto a message board to tell people you don't know about them?

True or not true, it seems like a slightly malicious thing to do.

Btw Im staring at one of the nude pics right now so I have no doubt that its true - Plus the majority of people who go on these shows are aspiring models or actors etc looking for attention or just are messed up in the head. I have a friend who works for Playgirl and I was a talk show producer so Id know. Good luck to y'all
    If you're going to make claims like this, you'd better be able to back it up. I can state with certainty that on this show, I was the only one with any background in modeling or acting, and everyone else was there NOT to famewhore themselves, or break into Hollywood, but because we had all been promised by the producers that the entire reason for doing the show was to meet an amazing woman, and see if she was a good match for us.

For you to generalize in this way reveals more about you than us, former talk show producer.

FORT Fan
    I cannot pose a link because the pictures are on a YAHOO GROUP called Playgirl Males. You have to join the group first and be over 18. Ive had enough of this. Im not out to disparage Chris or anything; Im just saying he was the centerfold because I thought people like you who were fans of t his reality show would be interested in it. I have no problem with his posing nude. ENOUGH - I have no ulterior motive and no agenda. You guys just get alife and stop living vicariously thru others. ITS TV _ NOT REALITY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast