+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris

FORT Fan
    Well I tried emailing the pics to those of you wanting proof but you have your email blocked. If you want me to email one of those pics to you - send an email to my roommate at dakotasimpson@aol.com....and we'll try to send at least one of the pics.. Otherwise, thats the end of this... Dont accuse people of lying when you dont know the truth. I just went on the yahoo - playgirl males site and about 10-15 pics of Chris nude are on there... Unless he has an identical twin, it is him... Good for him.

At this point, did he do it or not does not make a difference since he's been eliminated. But, I would still like to know, weather Erin wants to date a guy whose naked pictures are all over the place? Just a theoretical question. Also, does she have a right to be informed on this kind of thing (including Rob's past) if she is serious about a person?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Fan
    Well the fact that someone is a model doesnt make him a n immoral person- its not the same as doing an adult movie for example

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Well the fact that someone is a model doesnt make him a n immoral person- its not the same as doing an adult movie for example
    Well, it seems he did both.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Fan
    Btw, someone on another thread informed us that Chris is also fo und on the website fratmen.com as "Jake" and you can see pictures there - He did a solo video and posed for nude pics there using a different name. The website actually confirmed to me that this is the same person, and is also the same guy who was in the Dec Playgirl. Case closed.

Perhaps Chris will stop by here to tell us what it was like to appear on FLOM 2, and to verify if he did indeed pose nude.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Btw, someone on another thread informed us that Chris is also fo und on the website fratmen.com as "Jake" and you can see pictures there - He did a solo video and posed for nude pics there using a different name. The website actually confirmed to me that this is the same person, and is also the same guy who was in the Dec Playgirl. Case closed.
    it is really surprising that so many people do not want to believe that dear chris posed for the magazine or made a video... as if by the very virtue of appearing on FLOM2 he proves that he isnt the type of person who is eager to be in the spotlight... many people are so sure that his motivations are so chaste that they can look at his nude photo and swear it isn't him... whatever.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    It's not that it's so awful , or impossible to believe. I reacted the way I did because it seemed an unsubstantiated claim. Now it appears I was wrong, and I apologize to bostonsinclair for questioning motive and veracity.

However, if anyone digs up the photos of me posing for Cat Fancy in delectico flagrante with a saucy little siamese, there will be hell to pay!!!

For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fan
    Thanks for the apology - maybe Sean will see the light too... Unfortunately I have to watch thse shows as part of my job.

FORT Fan
    LOL>>>loved those "candids"...actually I would love to get the playgirl pics boston...

I sent you a private message..this is a ton of fun..
    flom always has some "twists"...

wonder what chris is doing now?? or "up to " now??
    I also wonder who will be the next on Matt Drudge smoking gun?? LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12