+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Munch

Some of the guys were laughing when Erin picked Munch, because obviously they don't know about the two million, but he could go all the way. Don't forget she is looking for someone who will pick her over the million. Munch might just be that guy. It would certainly help explain why he is still there and a total cutie like Richard is gone. Erin is a very intelligent woman. She is not there for love but for two mill. Judging from what we've seen so far, who is the guy most likely to choose a hot chick over a million bucks? I wouldn't be surprise if Munch is the final guy standing. Stranger things have happen, like Trista choosing Ryan over all those other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Stranger things have happen, like Trista choosing Ryan over all those other guys.
    And now Trista is marrying Ryan, for money? What if the new twist to this show is that Erin should propose to the guy to get her 2 million bucks? Will she marry Munch?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

So is he Dick Munch or Butt Munch?

Based on his on-show stuff he qualifies for SOME kind of mockery.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    And now Trista is marrying Ryan, for money? What if the new twist to this show is that Erin should propose to the guy to get her 2 million bucks? Will she marry Munch?
    Incidently, Munch is out of the game . Munch is a great guy, but Erin have to ask Munch to take a lunch.

Yep, Munch was let go last night.

I don't think there was anyway she was going to choose him physically, it was just a question of how quickly she felt she could establish if he would choose the money over her.

She made a good chpoice in that regard as he was going for the cash all the way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I was watching the show w/my Mom last night, and she couldn't remember Munch's name. She kept referring to him as "Mange". Hee hee.

Mange

Him going last night did not surprise me.
    I think she is doing her "job" pretty well here, slowly weeding out people who seem to have little interest in her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Mange

Him going last night did not surprise me.
    I think she is doing her "job" pretty well here, slowly weeding out people who seem to have little interest in her.
    So you think Thomas has more interest in her than Dan or Derek?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    Were you all watching the same show I was? Thought so. Did you see the part where Munch and Erin had a connection? I understand there's a lot of editing and maybe in Munch-land a girl wearing your afro is as much committment as a lettermans jacket but I didn't see anything going on with Munch and Erin besides her treating him like a birthday party clown that she didn't have to pay for.

Like him, but seriously off base when he said there was "an unspoken connection" between them.

Quote Originally Posted by madlibsbabydoll
    Were you all watching the same show I was? Thought so. Did you see the part where Munch and Erin had a connection? I understand there's a lot of editing and maybe in Munch-land a girl wearing your afro is as much committment as a lettermans jacket but I didn't see anything going on with Munch and Erin besides her treating him like a birthday party clown that she didn't have to pay for.

Like him, but seriously off base when he said there was "an unspoken connection" between them.
    I have an unspoken connection with Presiden Bush, he just does not know about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast