+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Munch

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Anyone see the access hollywood interview with Erin? I heard they were talking about our boy Munch...

    How sweet would it be if Erin fell head over heels in love with him?
    This is all they had on the Access Hollywood website.

    For Love or Money: Campos Goes Home Alone

    On July 7, 15 million viewers tuned in to see the finale of NBC's For Love or Money, and money won. Rob Campos chose Erin Brodie over Paige Jones, but Erin chose one million bucks over Rob. Access Hollywood's Billy Bush was with the ladies in New York. Erin told him that it was an easy decision.

    "Underneath it all, you were never in love with Rob?" Billy asked Erin. "Yeah, I think that's pretty fair to say," Erin replied. "I thought he was going to pick Kelly or Paige."

    "I have all these strong feelings for you, but I feel as though I have a better chance with Erin," Rob told Paige. "I thought he was going to pick me," cried Paige to the camera. "I wanted to tell him about the money and he's an idiot. I was falling in love with him. It had nothing to do with the money, ever." Paige later told Billy that "I think it worked out for the best. I donít know that Rob is something that I need in my life."

    "I am choosing the million dollars. I'm really sorry Rob," Erin told the dejected bachelor on air. "They told me about the million dollars. I really wanted to be with you. I wish you the best," said Rob.

    Erin took the million bucks, she says, to help out mom and dad. "I can do a lot with a million dollars for them."

    But it seems ma and pa will have to wait. Erin gave up her million bucks to come back on For Love or Money 2 as the bachelorette vying for the affection of 15 men. The catch: If the man she chooses loves her she gets 2 million. If he wants the greenbacks, she gets zilch.

    "Double or nothing, why are you doing this?" asked Billy. "Because I'm crazy. Temporary insanity. I don't know what I was thinking. "What happened to mom and dad?" said Billy. "I sold mom and dad down the river," said Erin.

    You don't have long to wait to see Erin in action. For Love or Money 2 debuts on July 14.

  2. #12
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,798
    Munch? Is that, seriously, a name???

    Yes, that is lipstick. I blew the pic up on my PhotoShop (and how scary that was). Revlon #5 Passionfruit Pink to be exact. I have the nailpolish to match.

  3. #13
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Munch? Is that, seriously, a name???

    Yes, that is lipstick. I blew the pic up on my PhotoShop (and how scary that was). Revlon #5 Passionfruit Pink to be exact. I have the nailpolish to match.


    PS: I think this is a great name for a bartender.

  4. #14
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    "I sold mom and dad down the river," said Erin.
    Well I guess she lost.

  5. #15
    FORT Fan LaughAtlantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fenway Park or thereabouts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    215
    Regarding Munch, two words: Frat boy.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

  6. #16
    Chihuahua's rule! drkim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,149
    Munch was my least favorite guy on the show out of all 15. Something about him just rubbed me all wrong. I can't believe she kept him around. Ugh.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2
    I dated "Munch" briefly in college. His real name is Rodney. "Munch" is a fraternity nickname--a stupid one if ya ask me. Whoever said he was a "frat boy" hit the nail on the head. He's also gained a little weight since then. To his credit, he is a funny guy who's very happy-go-lucky.

    I'm glad he's using that degree for big things like being a bartender. I might have to watch this show now for a good laugh. I just found out about him being on the show last night when a friend of mine called & said "guess who's on that "For Love or Money" show? I fell over laughing.

  8. #18
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by webgirl
    I dated "Munch" briefly in college. His real name is Rodney. "Munch" is a fraternity nickname--a stupid one if ya ask me. Whoever said he was a "frat boy" hit the nail on the head. He's also gained a little weight since then. To his credit, he is a funny guy who's very happy-go-lucky.

    I'm glad he's using that degree for big things like being a bartender. I might have to watch this show now for a good laugh. I just found out about him being on the show last night when a friend of mine called & said "guess who's on that "For Love or Money" show? I fell over laughing.
    Do you think it is justifiable for Erin to keep him? Will he choose a girl over money?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Do you think it is justifiable for Erin to keep him? Will he choose a girl over money?
    I haven't seen the show, so I am not sure if she should keep him or not. I personally think he would be more into the money than the girl, but it's been a very, very long time since (mid-90's) I've talked to him so maybe he's different now. From what I can tell, he seems like the same ol' Rodney.

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie sean messenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by webgirl
    I haven't seen the show, so I am not sure if she should keep him or not. I personally think he would be more into the money than the girl, but it's been a very, very long time since (mid-90's) I've talked to him so maybe he's different now. From what I can tell, he seems like the same ol' Rodney.
    Munch was there for the fun of it and the experience... none of us got the impression he would do anything underhanded to woo Erin just to get the million. He was great to hang out with, and is exactly who he appears to be... fun, goofy, willing to be the butt of jokes so long as everyone is having a good time.

    And he didn't get that body without adhering to a rigorous workout regimen... he made sure to give that keg a run for its money every night!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.