+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I am with Brock. Can't see Chad sticking around.
    How many guys do you know who would take the girl over money?

He can do so much better.
    Who is better for whom is a very difficult question. Very often we see people who are different in every way and they are happy together while the people who match each other on all possible levels and still cannot find common grounds.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Who is better for whom is a very difficult question. Very often we see people who are different in every way and they are happy together while the people who match each other on all possible levels and still cannot find common grounds.
    I am sure that a handsome, intelligent and charming guy like Chad wouldn't have a problem meeting sweet, intelligent, attractive and witty ladies.

I am sure that a handsome, intelligent and charming guy like Chad wouldn't have a problem meeting sweet, intelligent, attractive and witty ladies.
    You make it sound that you know what he needs. Do you?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

BTW, this is a quote from one of Chad's confessions:
    "She's a special person… she's gorgeous, she's intelligent, she's witty, she's funny".

I guess Chad knows better what he is looking for and what he is finding.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    BTW, this is a quote from one of Chad's confessions:
    "She's a special person… she's gorgeous, she's intelligent, she's witty, she's funny".

I guess Chad knows better what he is looking for and what he is finding.

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEEEAAAAAASE GIVE ME SOME SCOOP ON CHAD????!!!!!!! ANYTHING!

Chad is a hot guy - no doubt about it and probably will be beseiged by females (like Charlie was after Bachelorette). In fact, in my opinion, those two Charlie and Chad have the best of the bunch in Reality TV dating shows.

Personally, I doubt the relationship will last between Erin and Chad. They have had little time together since the finale and the whole money issue created a strain from the beginning. It would take a lot of love on both of their parts to keep their relationship going. But - it really doesn't matter, it had the sorta "fairy tale" ending - he gets and girl and some money, she finds love and money - that makes for good TV.

FORT Newbie

CHAD V>

I met Chad at a wedding and rehearsal dinner labor day weekend in San Diego. He comes from avery wealthy family and doesn't need the money-also he has a home in SF and LA. He is very friendly and nice.-I have a big crush on him/ The wedding was pretty small but alot of his friends were there and gave him shit. They also dissed Erin alot she didn't make a very good impression for his friends and people sadi some pretty mean stuff not knowing that he picked her-I don't think it is scripted at all, there is no reason for him to do thati I honestly think he was just looking for an interestin experience[FONT=Tahoma]

Who doesn't have a crush on Chad? He's every woman's dream

Thanks for the info. I think we all know this relationship is going nowhere, so maybe you'll get your chance.

I think the Bachelor format is the only hope of finding a real mate because at least you can introduce people to your friends and family and step out of the artificial setup of these reality shows for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by SALGAL
    I met Chad at a wedding and rehearsal dinner labor day weekend in San Diego. He comes from avery wealthy family and doesn't need the money-also he has a home in SF and LA. He is very friendly and nice.-I have a big crush on him/ The wedding was pretty small but alot of his friends were there and gave him shit. They also dissed Erin alot she didn't make a very good impression for his friends and people sadi some pretty mean stuff not knowing that he picked her-I don't think it is scripted at all, there is no reason for him to do thati I honestly think he was just looking for an interestin experience

Quote Originally Posted by SALGAL
    I met Chad at a wedding and rehearsal dinner labor day weekend in San Diego. He comes from avery wealthy family and doesn't need the money-also he has a home in SF and LA. He is very friendly and nice.-I have a big crush on him/ The wedding was pretty small but alot of his friends were there and gave him shit. They also dissed Erin alot she didn't make a very good impression for his friends and people sadi some pretty mean stuff not knowing that he picked her-I don't think it is scripted at all, there is no reason for him to do thati I honestly think he was just looking for an interestin experience[FONT=Tahoma]

Oh SalGal how I wish I were you!!! You've seen him and talked to him and maybe even (indulge me) danced with him at this wedding??!! What kinds of things were his friends saying about Erin? What are they saying now that it's out in the open? FINALLY someone who knows Chad in this Forum!!

FORT Newbie
    Chad was my favorite from the very start. I've been lurking on this board for God know's how long, but I've finally decided to post. I want ot show my support for Chad.
    Anyway, I was happy for Chad and Erin when I first watched the finale. Even though I've never liked Erin, I thought Chad liked her and they looked very cute holding each other in the finale. But the more I think about it, I think that Chad should have picked the money instead. I dislike Erin more and more now. I really think that she only cares about the money. I'm pretty positive that she would have picked the money over Chad if she had to choose and that's really sad. I also read her Howard Stern interview and it was pretty disgusting to say the least. Seems like she might pose for Playboy if a huge amount of money was offered. What would Chad think about this? I really hope that he's not with her anymore. He can do soooooooooo much better.

+ Reply to Thread