+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Rumor has it that she is involved with one of the producers from the show. You must expand your horizon. Read other boards.
    You could at least give us a link to these boards.....

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    That rumor has been floated on this board and on televisionwithoutpity.com for a while... and was rumored on the set... true or not, it's doesn't bode well for a new "couple" that hasn't seen each other in 4 or 5 weeks and doesn't even live in the same city.

It really would have been better if they just showed up on TV the next day and admitted that they are not in love and not really dating... the show was all about getting people to freak out over whether or not you can trust anybody when dating... and there's no way in hell a smart guy like Chad would be able to overlook the numerous character flaws revealed by Erin during the show...

I think Wade said it best in his exit interview: "If Erin were my friend at the beginning of this show, based on the things she did, she wouldn't be my friend at the end." or words to that effect.

Y'all want the happy ending love story? Enjoy it while the PR lasts, because I'll bet all my left-over per diem that as soon as the show cuts Chad his check, he never sees Erin again.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    That rumor has been floated on this board and on televisionwithoutpity.com for a while... and was rumored on the set... true or not, it's doesn't bode well for a new "couple" that hasn't seen each other in 4 or 5 weeks and doesn't even live in the same city.

It really would have been better if they just showed up on TV the next day and admitted that they are not in love and not really dating... the show was all about getting people to freak out over whether or not you can trust anybody when dating... and there's no way in hell a smart guy like Chad would be able to overlook the numerous character flaws revealed by Erin during the show...

I think Wade said it best in his exit interview: "If Erin were my friend at the beginning of this show, based on the things she did, she wouldn't be my friend at the end." or words to that effect.

Y'all want the happy ending love story? Enjoy it while the PR lasts, because I'll bet all my left-over per diem that as soon as the show cuts Chad his check, he never sees Erin again.
    I am so disapointed in that but take your word for it. Are you saying it wasn't "real"? On the set- was it scripted at all? I don't even know which one you were on the show. Who are you? I am still holding out hope for them- they were awfully sweet when they were together. I wouldn't hold it past Erin to "date" a producer though... she does seem the type. Poor Chad. I hope he wins her over and they live happily ever after.

I thought that they both live in SF? Also, it's just so hard to believe--that Erin is really dating a producer on the show and was just "acting" the whole time. With everyone else, I could believe it, but she seemed so into Chad.

On the other hand, when I saw the finale, I thought that if I'd been her, when Chad was "playing" like he might take the money, but then he picked her, I would have absolutely started balling with relief. I was surprised that she wasn't affected more by that.

Erin moved to LA a while ago (post-FLOM1) to pursue a career in 'entertainment'... Chad's business is in SF, and he owns an apartment there, so I don't think he's headed to LA any time soon.

I wouldn't say the show was scripted, but there was coaching, and while Erin may be really attracted to Chad, it also seemed to me she never really had any interest in any man other than Salmon P. Chase... 5 times a year for 40 years.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Regular
    I thought I read somewhere that Chad and Vic were getting an apartment in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by korndog
    I thought I read somewhere that Chad and Vic were getting an apartment in LA.
    At the reunion Vic mentioned getting an apartment with Thomas. Chad told us during the show he just bought a new place in San Fran.

Erin and Chad were probably not allowed to see each other till this Monday. It does not mean they did not communicate with each other or lost interest in each other.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Erin and Chad were probably not allowed to see each other till this Monday. It does not mean they did not communicate with each other or lost interest in each other.
    I am with Brock. Can't see Chad sticking around. He can do so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I am with Brock. Can't see Chad sticking around. He can do so much better.
    I keep asking this, and I still haven't heard- or maybe (John) I am just asking in the wrong way... (I'm new to this) but I am so intriqued with Chad- does anyone know ANYTHING about him? Gossip or other interesting tidbits? Are any of his friends talking about him at all? Or ex's?

+ Reply to Thread