+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

Quote Originally Posted by emily5
    Anyone know any dish on Chad? Is every other married with children woman out there completely in love with him, and at the same time worried that Erin will break his heart??
    Chad was my favorite from the time they posted pics on the NBC website. I was afraid he would open his mouth on the first show and be another Rob Campos but he came off very well. Wade too. Any girl would be lucky to have them.

FORT Regular
    So much for all of the sour grapes around here.

Erin and Chad both won!

Good for them!

They deserved it.

FORT Fan
    Yeppers...I am sooo happy for both chad and erin..
    perfect happy ending

chad is just a doll...classy, cute...sexy...perfect!
    They had some real chemistry going on there..

if you look back, erin only "pecked' rob in flom1...and on this show she had a few little kisses with eric (ugh) and wade...nothing heavy..

MOST all the kissing was with chad...much heavier..
    I noticed last nite the 2 of them in the hot tub in mexico..sigh...how erin smoothed back chad's hair so tender and sweet...I really think erin was not faking (((( chad and erin ))))
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

FORT Newbie
    ...and on this show she had a few little kisses with eric (ugh) and wade...nothing heavy..
    ========>>>don't you remember when Eric and Erin in the swimming pool, he was all over her...and I thought that they may hit the sack together during the commercial

anyway, here is my thougthts of the reality shows on TV:
    Has anyone ever thought that the producers of the show already pre-determined who would win? the final outcome of the show? i think the producers and the folks who run and work for these reality shows could easily rig (behind the scenes) the shows and they could easily cause certain events to occur in their interests (for the TV's rating)

FORT Regular
    That's the one thing I could never fathom: why Erin thought Eric was attractive. . . but that is such a personal thing, I guess.

She was consistent (in my humble opinion) with everyone else: she did not dupe Wade/Greg/what's his name into thinking that she was "into" them. She reserved her affections for Chad.

That was especially visible after the Mexico date, when she encountered Wade at the airport. She could not "fake it" with Wade. I was proud of her.

Still can't figure the Eric thing out.

Oh well. Guess you can just be attracted to more than one person at a time. I can, anyway.

Just happy about the outcome, scripted or otherwise.

FORT Newbie

Chad to get $1 million

Access Hollywood just interviewed Erin and Chad; she said they talked about the money split and she will be giving Chad half the spoils, i.e. $1 million. It must be love!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Chad,

Best of luck to you in whatever happens next, brother. You held up well when JD and the show put the screws to you... I hope the rumors about Erin having to bear the whole tax burden of any gift she gives you are true so you get out of this with cash on the barrel.

Just one thing... you really should have thrown all the camera equipment in the pool!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    She was consistent (in my humble opinion) with everyone else: she did not dupe Wade/Greg/what's his name into thinking that she was "into" them. She reserved her affections for Chad.

That was especially visible after the Mexico date, when she encountered Wade at the airport. She could not "fake it" with Wade. I was proud of her.
    Just happy about the outcome, scripted or otherwise.
    It was all scripted, starting with FLOMI and concluding with Chad telling her it's nothing personal and then picking her?!. Rumor has it they are not even dating. So much for a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    It was all scripted, starting with FLOMI and concluding with Chad telling her it's nothing personal and then picking her?!. Rumor has it they are not even dating. So much for a happy ending.
    What's your source for the rumor? Don't spread it if it's not from someone who knows them or has seen them with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    What's your source for the rumor? Don't spread it if it's not from someone who knows them or has seen them with other people.
    Rumor has it that she is involved with one of the producers from the show. You must expand your horizon. Read other boards.

+ Reply to Thread