+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

It is interesting to see Erin's chemistry with Chad. I agree with another poster, she really seems to enjoy kissing him and being with him.

Last night she said they 'felt like a couple"

A reader (and potentially a former classmate) has asked me if Chad went to the University of Missouri?

His NBC bio only speaks of connections to San Francisco. If anyone can answer this question here or by PM, I would appreciate it!

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I just wanted to say that I hope Chad wins!! He's such a hottie

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Chad told me when we were there he went to Northeastern here in Bahstan. Not sure if he was there all 12 years (no one graduates NU in 4
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie

that Chad guy is SO HOT AND CUTE

OH MY GOD HES SO HOOOT!1!

FORT Regular

chad

Quote Originally Posted by ohohoh
    OH MY GOD HES SO HOOOT!1!

I agree. He's the sexiest of the bunch!

FORT Fanatic
    Personally, I think that Erin is soooo focused on the $ that she isn't allowing herself to have any feelings for any of the guys. She admitted herself in last night's episode that she never realized that Rob had the feelings he did until she re-watched the clips with him.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Personally, I think that Erin is soooo focused on the $ that she isn't allowing herself to have any feelings for any of the guys. She admitted herself in last night's episode that she never realized that Rob had the feelings he did until she re-watched the clips with him.
    I think that her admission only indicates that she didn't have feelings for Rob, not that she's only thinking of the money. The producers cut and paste to lead us to believe what's better for suspense. She could have decided on Chad a while ago. (Remember Trista? She'd decided on Ryan very early on.)

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Chad told me when we were there he went to Northeastern here in Bahstan. Not sure if he was there all 12 years (no one graduates NU in 4

To clarify, Northeastern University has an internship program for undergraduates in which undergrads work for one-third of the year. (I didn't go there, but lived in Boston for years and went to another school for a graduate degree.) I believe most people graduate in about 5 years, but they graduate with work experience, which helps quite a bit in getting a job and knowing if a student's chosen profession is what they really want to do. (As a general rule, students do not attend NU for more than 4 years because they are stupid or poor, which was implied by the posting quoted above.)

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    To clarify, Northeastern University has an internship program for undergraduates in which undergrads work for one-third of the year. (I didn't go there, but lived in Boston for years and went to another school for a graduate degree.) I believe most people graduate in about 5 years, but they graduate with work experience, which helps quite a bit in getting a job and knowing if a student's chosen profession is what they really want to do. (As a general rule, students do not attend NU for more than 4 years because they are stupid or poor, which was implied by the posting quoted above.)
    Easy tiger... that was a joke solely for people in and from Boston... I apologize if I indicated that anyone going to NU did so because they wanted to take their time. It's not like ASU or anything...

ASU grads may now feel free to flame me for implying that students go to school in Tempe because their parents in the Midwest are happy to pay $5K a year for college forever, and as an incentive seem to enjoy buying those kids honking big SUVs... not that I'm jealous or anything...

Lesson here, as always: kids, make your college decisions based on climate and accessibility to bars and cheap beer. Worked for me!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread