+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

Christine, your link to the article about Chad V no longer works. Boohoo, I hate when I come to the party late and then am missing important information. I liked Chad V and Eric from the start -- looks only of course. Does anybody know his last name? I'm even more impressed now that he turned down the Rob role, although I was never impressed with Rob.

I'm betting on Chad, Eric and Wade to be final three, from there I have no idea. I think she will cut Vic because of his age.

I am really hoping to get to know these guys a little better in the upcoming episodes. It's really hard finding one to root for, or one that I have any basis for saying might be a good match for Erin...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I am really hoping to get to know these guys a little better in the upcoming episodes. It's really hard finding one to root for, or one that I have any basis for saying might be a good match for Erin...
    You are right, Bumpkin, all our speculations are based on pure imagination. We have absolutely no information about this guys other than what producers what us to think of them.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Hell, I could tell y'all what I know from 6 days! Of course, everyone had his guard up the whole time, so who knows for sure... Chad was a nice, charming guy, and pretty easy to hang out with... and definitely seemed to have the cool and composure that I suspect Erin would be drawn to (she didn't seem too fond of the goofier, funny types like me, Paul, Dan and Chad F.).
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Hell, I could tell y'all what I know from 6 days! Of course, everyone had his guard up the whole time, so who knows for sure... Chad was a nice, charming guy, and pretty easy to hang out with... and definitely seemed to have the cool and composure that I suspect Erin would be drawn to (she didn't seem too fond of the goofier, funny types like me, Paul, Dan and Chad F.).
    Yes, I knew it. If I like a guy, somebody else already laid an eye on him. Oh, that girl Erin!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

My simple caveman mind cannot comprehend you modern women... he's skinny, has no chest hair, and is lacking the huge forehead and great big chin that distinguishes the truly handsome caveman from mere mortals... is it the hair that gets y'all so excited? This is the same kind of confusion we men suffer when y'all try to tell us how lovely Gwyneth Paltrow is, and that Christina Aguilera and Shakira are ugly skanks...

My simple caveman mind cannot comprehend you modern women... he's skinny, has no chest hair, and is lacking the huge forehead and great big chin that distinguishes the truly handsome caveman from mere mortals... is it the hair that gets y'all so excited? This is the same kind of confusion we men suffer when y'all try to tell us how lovely Gwyneth Paltrow is, and that Christina Aguilera and Shakira are ugly skanks...
    It's all in his eyes. Hair, height, weight, forehead and chin sizes are nothing when you see confident sparkling eyes.

That's it! I definitely need a bigger, uh, cell phone!

Women. Eyes. Humph. At least men go for the utilitarian breast size (if you're ever drowning, you can always grab hold and float to safety).

That's it! I definitely need a bigger, uh, cell phone!
    What? They stopped doing eye enlargements?

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    What? They stopped doing eye enlargements?
    Miss P!!!

+ Reply to Thread