+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    I think this guy is looker - how can Erin not like him at first? But I think she is looking for a guy that will pick her over money - that's it - regardless of her feelings. I didn't really get a feeling about him yet - whether he is mostly interested in the money or not. Let the game begin.
    Here is an idea:

Eliminate the guy that you like the most in the very beginning (you will then have an excuse that you did not have a chance to talk to him enough and find out how great he was). Then when the show is over, she got the money, broke up with a poor loser, she can always go back to that first guy (there is no restraining order on him) and live happily ever after. In this case, Sean, Richard, Paul and Chris still have a potential.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

If she wins the money there will be no restraining order on any of the men. Her only motivation for eliminating anyone is that she is either not attracted to them or that she doesn't think there's a hope in hell of them choosing her over the money (in which case she probably wouldn't want to date them afterwards anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Here is an idea:

Eliminate the guy that you like the most in the very beginning (you will then have an excuse that you did not have a chance to talk to him enough and find out how great he was). Then when the show is over, she got the money, broke up with a poor loser, she can always go back to that first guy (there is no restraining order on him) and live happily ever after. In this case, Sean, Richard, Paul and Chris still have a potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    If she wins the money there will be no restraining order on any of the men. Her only motivation for eliminating anyone is that she is either not attracted to them or that she doesn't think there's a hope in hell of them choosing her over the money (in which case she probably wouldn't want to date them afterwards anyway).
    No, Christine. My thought was that she is eliminating the guys she does like. Gambling for money is separate from search for love.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

He got a bit snotty with Munch last night when he didn't choose him for his group date team.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    He got a bit snotty with Munch last night when he didn't choose him for his group date team.
    Wouldn't you?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Wouldn't you?

Seriously, on the looks this guy ranks very high on my list but I don't think he's very sincere.

Erin is picking the guys that she's attracted to right now but I really think she'll pick the guy who is the most ... how do you say it...Desperate? Maybe Chad V. has TOO much going for him and therefore wouldn't pick her. If she really was going for the money she would have kept possible-playgirl-playmate guy, Munch, Dan...they're suckers for really hot girls.

Quote Originally Posted by madlibsbabydoll
    Seriously, on the looks this guy ranks very high on my list but I don't think he's very sincere.

Erin is picking the guys that she's attracted to right now but I really think she'll pick the guy who is the most ... how do you say it...Desperate? Maybe Chad V. has TOO much going for him and therefore wouldn't pick her. If she really was going for the money she would have kept possible-playgirl-playmate guy, Munch, Dan...they're suckers for really hot girls.
    I think boys like Munch will never pick a chick over money. Chad V. is my personal favorite. I think he has the looks (even though his hair was somewhat sleazy) and the class. That is the reason why he was left behind. In my opinion, he is that successful guy who is ready for commitment at age of 29 and not be afraid to go against any public opinion.

FORT Fan
    HI...I like Chad V....a lot...what a hottie LOL

PLUS...he is from san fran...something in common with erin...and he is from a "good family"...just like erin comes from a family that is well off..ie dad pro athelete...

I have read that chad v is vp of HIS FAMILY CANNING BUSINESS IN SAN FRAN...and that reminds me soooo much of Andrew..ie, the family business..

also chad v TURNED DOWN Rob's role..as the bachelor...because the filming would MAKE HIM MISS HIS MOMS BIRTHDAY..

now think...how many guys would turn down chance to be one guy with 15 girls...just to stay home for Mom b-day???

I am thinking Chad might be the REAL DEAL for Erin...and I think think he is the one she is shown kissing in the previews..

Plus they looked darn good together at the pajama party...darn good...I like him for her a LOT

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I am thinking Chad might be the REAL DEAL for Erin...and I think think he is the one she is shown kissing in the previews..

Plus they looked darn good together at the pajama party...darn good...I like him for her a LOT
    As much as I like Chad V., I have a feeling he is ... TOO strong of a personality for Erin. She said something about him taking control and this means not letting the other person to grow. And then she kept him for the same reason -- taking control of the situation and rescuing her.
    On the overhead picture on NBC site, they show a pic of Erin and Chad kissing. I hope he stays on but not sure for how long though.

Physically I can't say they look good together to me and I'm also not totally convinced they'd be a good match from what little I know about their personalities.

I just don't get the right feeling from this guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread