+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chad V.

Okay, that's a bit mental, but I'd probably throw away $2 million on Chad so he seems to have that effect on people. In fact, if he bears any resemblance to his son, I'll take Chad's dad for $1 million.

(Christine reserves the right to retract this statement if, over the course of the next few weeks, Chad compares Erin's dress to the rug, starts crying and talking gibberish about being a grandfather, makes out with several contestants in the hot tub - particularly Munch - or otherwise makes an ass of himself on national television).

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    "So what kind of guy is Chad? His dad describes him as "a little hottie.""

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/6299242.htm

Sounds like this guy is going very far based on that article. I did think it odd for Erin to be kissing alot of men after her holding back on the kissing thing for so long. Makes sense that it was mostly one guy.

He seems closest to her in looks, age, career and background. Wonder how much money he has in that family business (i.e., is winning money going to be important to him?)

He reminds me a bit of Noah Wyle.

again

There's something about this guy...
    And Christine ...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    Sounds like this guy is going very far based on that article. I did think it odd for Erin to be kissing alot of men after her holding back on the kissing thing for so long. Makes sense that it was mostly one guy.

He seems closest to her in looks, age, career and background. Wonder how much money he has in that family business (i.e., is winning money going to be important to him?)

He reminds me a bit of Noah Wyle.
    He was a vice president at his family owned business. I'm sure he is pretty rich.

Very interesting, he lives in San Francisco, she lives in San Francisco, how perfect is that! No relocation required.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fan
    YES...I thought of the San Fran "connection" too...
    JMO>>> this guy is a real contender...easy on the eyeballs too LOL
    Erin herself comes from a "good" family, and that might give them more in common...I am likin this chad a LOT JMO... LOVED the way he backed out at first for his moms b-day

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    YES...I thought of the San Fran "connection" too...
    JMO>>> this guy is a real contender...easy on the eyeballs too LOL
    Erin herself comes from a "good" family, and that might give them more in common...I am likin this chad a LOT JMO... LOVED the way he backed out at first for his moms b-day
    Erin is not looking for a connection, she is playing a game. This became totally obvious to me yesterday. With that in mind, the result are unpredictable. She might as well pick Munch over Chad V. He just needs to get a few drinks before the last elimination ceremony.

FORT Fan
    LOL>>> but...I am thinking...maybe since his family has a business...a la Andrew F...he has family money....hmm....Chad V still looks like a winner to me...

[QUOTE=freebiesite]LOL>>> but...I am thinking...maybe since his family has a business...a la Andrew F...he has family money....hmm....[QUOTE]

I am wondering if they are allowed to talk about money at all. Can Chad V. tell Erin that he is a part of family business? His position in a company?

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Chad V still looks like a winner to me...
    Looking like a winner and being one is not the same. Poor Paige thought she was a winner as well as other 12 million people watching the finale. Even Erin thought so. Only producers know who is the one that will keep the rating up and fit their plans for the future of this show.

I think this guy is looker - how can Erin not like him at first? But I think she is looking for a guy that will pick her over money - that's it - regardless of her feelings. I didn't really get a feeling about him yet - whether he is mostly interested in the money or not. Let the game begin.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread