+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Chad F.

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie sean messenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I mean, obviously you knew that if you were able to get Erin to choose you, you had the option of choosing Erin or receive a million dollars (because Jordan told you so).
    Jordan never told us we had to choose between the two. He said whoever the "woman of our dreams" picked would also get the one million dollar annuity.


    If you guys knew that Erin was on the receiving end of some cash herself if she chose you, then no one was playing for love. No surprise, no suspense, no twists, no angles, just a bunch of guys who knew the ending and options ahead of time? And you figured all of this out without the benefit of having seen or heard about FLOM-1? And your only other clue was a 36-D bra that you found in the closet?!?!?!
    I can't speak for everyone. I know that in the VERY short time I was still there, guys were floating theories about what the twists were on the show, and what the secrets would turn out to be. And on the night of the elimination, a few guys started talking about what they knew, and what Chris's dismissal could mean, and before we left LA, we knew Erin's whole story.

    Again, I have no idea what the guys still on the show were thinking, but if we pieced it together on our way out of Dodge, I would assume that the other guys, smart and savvy as they are, had their guards up. This is all just supposition on my part, but it wouldn't shock me if someone there knew that Erin had motivations other than love and acted accordingly.

  2. #22
    FORT Fan mimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    Jordan never told us we had to choose between the two. He said whoever the "woman of our dreams" picked would also get the one million dollar annuity.
    Oops! I re-read my post and caught that and corrected it, but you replied to it before I could correct myself.

    At any rate, if you guys were clever enough to piece it together and figure out the whole plot of the show within 3 days based on finding a bra in the closet and seeing Erin boot off a guy she shared smores with, then I can't see myself watching this show anymore (unless I feel like watching some amateur actors feigning interest in a woman and pretending to be amazed and surprised when the twists unfold). This show has suddenly lost all of its intrigue for me. Bleh!

  3. #23
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Alima said that the girls spent the remaining time living together as they got kicked off the show, which is how I assume everyone knows each other so well. Didn't you have a chance to discuss this with the 8 remaining guys who didn't make it to the final 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    Again, I have no idea what the guys still on the show were thinking, but if we pieced it together on our way out of Dodge, I would assume that the other guys, smart and savvy as they are, had their guards up. This is all just supposition on my part, but it wouldn't shock me if someone there knew that Erin had motivations other than love and acted accordingly.

  4. #24
    FORT Newbie sean messenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    Alima said that the girls spent the remaining time living together as they got kicked off the show, which is how I assume everyone knows each other so well. Didn't you have a chance to discuss this with the 8 remaining guys who didn't make it to the final 2?
    There's an inside story to that too... apparently the girls had so much fun hanging out and hitting the bars that for our show they decided to send us straight home. So my genius plan of getting a free California vacation for 4 weeks was shut down after 6 days.

    Thanks a bunch for that, ladies!

    Haven't talked with the other guys about the rest of it. They all think I talk (and email) way too much. They may have a point.

  5. #25
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    There's an inside story to that too... apparently the girls had so much fun hanging out and hitting the bars that for our show they decided to send us straight home. So my genius plan of getting a free California vacation for 4 weeks was shut down after 6 days.

    Thanks a bunch for that, ladies!

    Haven't talked with the other guys about the rest of it. They all think I talk (and email) way too much. They may have a point.
    Did you all go streight home after being eliminated?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  6. #26
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    I can't speak for everyone. I know that in the VERY short time I was still there, guys were floating theories about what the twists were on the show, and what the secrets would turn out to be. And on the night of the elimination, a few guys started talking about what they knew, and what Chris's dismissal could mean, and before we left LA, we knew Erin's whole story.
    Well, that pretty much smashes the whole story line for me. :mad:

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie sean messenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Did you all go streight home after being eliminated?
    The first 5 did... we were all on our own after we were eliminated, so while some, like me, returned immediately to normal life, job, etc., some just stayed on vacation at their own expense. We did NOT get the promised sequestering at a full-service resort like the ladies did. I would have gladly traded our school-lunch lasagna that Alima seemed so enamored of for some quality vacation time in SoCal!

  8. #28
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    The first 5 did... we were all on our own after we were eliminated, so while some, like me, returned immediately to normal life, job, etc., some just stayed on vacation at their own expense. We did NOT get the promised sequestering at a full-service resort like the ladies did. I would have gladly traded our school-lunch lasagna that Alima seemed so enamored of for some quality vacation time in SoCal!
    Not to disclose any secrets, when did you find out about the outcome of the show?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  9. #29
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    306
    HI..wow...interesting thread..too bad it is hidden under poor chad f LOL..

    sean...I would like to post/continue this thread under YOUR thread...soo....please read my next post under your thread thanks

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    If FLOM2 doesn't work out for him, Chad could earn big bucks promoting Crest White Strips. Those are the brightest teeth I've ever seen.


    I can't believe I've become this judgmental but those teeth...they're REALLY white. Can your teeth be TOO white?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.