+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Erin - The "Object d' Affection"

Erin was on Regis and Kelly this morning.
    The more often I see her interviewed the more I'm sure she gets the $2m.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Erin was on Regis and Kelly this morning.
    The more often I see her interviewed the more I'm sure she gets the $2m.
    What makes you think that, Fluff?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    "Some reality TV stars will do almost anything to extend their fifteen minutes of fame. For example, consider Erin Brodie, the star of NBC's For Love Or Money 2. EastSide Boxing and the Boston Herald (print edition only) report that Erin, daughter of NFL and pro golf great John Brodie, will be serving as a ring announcer and signing autographs at the MoheganSun Fight Night at the Brockton (MA) Fairgrounds Stadium on Saturday, August 9. The event benefits the Massachusetts Film Bureau.
    Now THAT's entertainment... Brockton is the scariest town in Mass... all drugs and poverty and unemployment... I can't believe she was in my town and didn't look me up to compliment her again

It also explains why the Sox keep losing to teams like the Os... it's bad enough she kicked me off of Fraternity Island... now she has to curse my baseball team?!! She's just 93 pounds of evil...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Now THAT's entertainment... Brockton is the scariest town in Mass... all drugs and poverty and unemployment... I can't believe she was in my town and didn't look me up to compliment her again

It also explains why the Sox keep losing to teams like the Os... it's bad enough she kicked me off of Fraternity Island... now she has to curse my baseball team?!! She's just 93 pounds of evil...

Hell, buddy, we missed you. Welcome back! Was your vacation good?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

Hell, buddy, we missed you. Welcome back! Was your vacation good?
    Thanks. Vacation was so insanely good and needed... nice to see that atop Mt. Adams no one watches reality TV

And to that girl who spotted me Friday night in downtown Seattle... thanks... I had almost recovered from national TV rejection... only to be reminded how I got Munched

Here's something y'all didn't know... we were supposed to film a reunion show this weekend (that's why I was excited to go climb for 3 days and go straight to the set unshaven and very, very stinky )... but it was cancelled... with no clear explanation why. They also put the kibosh on Alima's reunion plans.

I don't understand a single thing the producers of this show do.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Thanks. Vacation was so insanely good and needed... nice to see that atop Mt. Adams no one watches reality TV

And to that girl who spotted me Friday night in downtown Seattle... thanks... I had almost recovered from national TV rejection... only to be reminded how I got Munched

Here's something y'all didn't know... we were supposed to film a reunion show this weekend (that's why I was excited to go climb for 3 days and go straight to the set unshaven and very, very stinky )... but it was cancelled... with no clear explanation why. They also put the kibosh on Alima's reunion plans.

I don't understand a single thing the producers of this show do.
    They can only stop you guys from meeting while FLOM2 is still on. After that, just let us know when and where and we will be there -- all reality TV fans.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I would rather be munched than to be filmed desperately waiting for a phone to ring with the hope I might get picked for a date.

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    I would rather be munched than to be filmed desperately waiting for a phone to ring with the hope I might get picked for a date.
    You can always read a book instead.

You can always read a book instead.
    You lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    You lost me.
    Waiting for the phone call was the guy's choice. Erin did not watch them, they could've relaxed, play pool, read a book, go for a walk, whatever. The phone works in the woods too.

+ Reply to Thread