+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Erin - The "Object d' Affection"

Web Site

Did anyone notice that they have changed the picture on the web site. Erin finally looks like herself.

No, Erin, you are not a gold digger! :)

<
    "I have a theory that when you're looking for love, it's very rare you find it," she said. "I went into (series) No. 2 with an open mind and open to falling in love if I found it. I had such a great time."

The first "Love or Money" has brought Brodie some fame. Last week's finale was the highest-rated broadcast since May sweeps for the advertiser-coveted 18-to-49 age group.

"I am getting recognized; I probably get recognized four or five times a day," she said.

She added there's nothing scandalous in her past that could turn up later. Some participants in previous reality shows such as "American Idol," "Survivor" and "Big Brother" have seen their fame become infamy when past deeds or crimes became revealed.

One of the finalists in ABC's "The Bachelor" had had an exotic Web site.

"I don't have too many secrets. I called my sisters and asked, 'Is there anything you think NBC should know about?' " Brodie said.

Her sisters told her not to worry.

"I've been a pretty good kid," said Brodie, the daughter of former San Francisco 49ers player John Brodie.

One question is whether the men pursuing the chance for a million dollars in "Love or Money 2" will be regarded as gold diggers as they consider whether they want romance or wealth. (They didn't know Brodie would win $2 million if they picked love instead of money.)

"Usually 'gold digger' is applied to females, so it'll be interesting to see," Brodie said.>>

http://www.insidevc.com/vcs/televisi...106033,00.html
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I watched all of flom 1, and it was bad, but somewhat entertaining cuz it was a little bit original I guess and at times funny to see what kind of assinine things rob would say. There are just too many other good shows on right now for this one to get me excited, and the first ep was really dull. I'll give it one more shot this week, but at this point I really don't care about the outcome or anything that might happen.

lobster hat, lobster hat, I love you lobster hat.

FORT Fanatic
    "Rob was one electric shock treatment away from being a vegetable" Good one, funnygirl422!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    One question is whether the men pursuing the chance for a million dollars in "Love or Money 2" will be regarded as gold diggers as they consider whether they want romance or wealth. (They didn't know Brodie would win $2 million if they picked love instead of money.)

"Usually 'gold digger' is applied to females, so it'll be interesting to see," Brodie said
    Sounds like she ends up getting the treatment.

FORT Newbie

Erin's crooked head!

Erin is annoying with her crroked smile and she always has her head crooked to the side! She is not so pretty , especially when she does that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lmag
    Erin is annoying with her crroked smile and she always has her head crooked to the side! She is not so pretty , especially when she does that!
    I think Erin definately looked better on FLOM1. Now her wrinkles are too visible and she squints too much at the camera. She could use a good night's sleep and a spa day, and learn to be less conscious of the camera. I think she's prettier when natural, and that's why she looked better on FLOM1. She does have a nice bod, though.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Erins Dad was a pretty heavy duty broadcaster, ( 5 or 8 superbowls) and I was reading on a sports site that after the show she plans to pursue this.She would consider either sports or regular broadcasting. When I read it, I honestly thought she didn't give a crap about the money , but was happy about the exposure she was getting.

I also wondered what the 'help my family' thing was about too, after reading it. She must have some deadbeat siblings or something, as its not mom & dad who need the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    I think Erin definately looked better on FLOM1. Now her wrinkles are too visible and she squints too much at the camera. She could use a good night's sleep and a spa day, and learn to be less conscious of the camera. I think she's prettier when natural, and that's why she looked better on FLOM1. She does have a nice bod, though.
    Gee, I am so happy to find out that somebody else also thinks that Erin was much prettier in FLOM1. There she was dressed in her own cloth with a MUCH better makeup and hair style. Thank you for making me feel sane again!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Erins Dad was a pretty heavy duty broadcaster, ( 5 or 8 superbowls) and I was reading on a sports site that after the show she plans to pursue this.She would consider either sports or regular broadcasting. When I read it, I honestly thought she didn't give a crap about the money , but was happy about the exposure she was getting.

I also wondered what the 'help my family' thing was about too, after reading it. She must have some deadbeat siblings or something, as its not mom & dad who need the cash.
    Erin as a broadcaster??? I can't imagine it. The sound of her voice makes me want to ram cotton in my ears with a red hot poker. Perhaps a job behind the scenes would be a better fit for her.

+ Reply to Thread