+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin - The "Object d' Affection"

Write to NBC

Everybody who does like a picture of Erin on the NBC's website can write to ForLoveorMoney@nbc.com and complain.

I wonder if they will fix it every receiving a bunch of messages.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Everybody who does like a picture of Erin on the NBC's website can write to ForLoveorMoney@nbc.com and complain.

I wonder if they will fix it every receiving a bunch of messages.
    Something is wrong with my keyboard...

Everybody who does NOT like Erin's picture on NBC.com can complain to
    ForLoveorMoney@nbc.com.

FORT Newbie

Erin

guys.. I dunno about you but I think Erin RULES!!!!!

she was my fav the whole time! Im so happy she won, and now she gets to do this show!!!!

Erin is such a lovely lady. And I hope that Erin will find a right man.

Interview with Erin

A few quotes:
    "(Producer) Bruce Nash called me three days before they were supposed to start taping the second series and said they couldn't find anyone else they wanted for the second show and would I do it," Brodie says from a shaky cell phone connection Tuesday during a cab ride in New York City. Brodie was the guest on NBC's "Today" morning show and had been doing the rounds of interviews...I asked him to give me 24 hours to think about it."
    "When Brodie told her sister Di Di about her decision to go for the $2 million, her sister was shocked.

She said, 'What are you thinking? No guy is going to chose you over a million bucks,'" Brodie says, laughing. "She called me back later to apologize and said, 'If anyone can do it, you can.' But I still think deep down she thinks it was a dumb move."
    So, did NBC plan all along that Brodie would be a finalist, reject Campos and move on to the sequel?

"Honestly, I think NBC wanted the show to end with a happy couple, but I just couldn't envision going on the talk show circuit with Rob and being with him," Brodie says. "Sometimes on the show, I'd get caught up in the moment and look at Rob and wonder if we could be a couple. But I don't think I was ever convinced of that."

From Alameda Times
    http://www.timesstar.com/Stories/0,1...502580,00.html

A few quotes:
    "Honestly, I think NBC wanted the show to end with a happy couple, but I just couldn't envision going on the talk show circuit with Rob and being with him," Brodie says.
    She was really taking Rob for a ride. Her rejection made it sound as if she just hadn't gotten to know and fall in love with him in the short space of a few weeks, so like any sensible person she chose $1 million instead. Sounds like she never wanted anything to do with him, no matter what the circumstances.

Erin, why did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    She was really taking Rob for a ride. Her rejection made it sound as if she just hadn't gotten to know and fall in love with him in the short space of a few weeks, so like any sensible person she chose $1 million instead. Sounds like she never wanted anything to do with him, no matter what the circumstances.
    I totally agree. Wouldn't you? Paige is the only one (due to her age) who did not see through this guy. The only remaining question is why Erin, being as wise as she seems to be, decided to go for another round. A few reasons come to mind:

1. She like to be in a spotlight (she got less airtime than other girls last time, that tells me that she wasn't much into it before);
    2. she is a gambler (not that obvious either since she seems to be very rational);
    3. additional incentive was offered to her that we don't know about (most likely, in my opinion);
    4. lacks romance in her life and at age of 31 she truly wants to find a good man (very possible).

Totally with ya Miss P.

They guy would have to be an incredible person for me to want to choose him over $18,000 over 40 years.

Heck, if the guy was Rob I'd still take the $18 over 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Totally with ya Miss P.

They guy would have to be an incredible person for me to want to choose him over $18,000 over 40 years.

Heck, if the guy was Rob I'd still take the $18 over 40 years.
    Ok, now I am thinking about Rob and do not understand him at all. Let's say he feels for Erin. Choose Paige, get the money, dump Paige and call Erin. Cry in her ear, tell her that you were missing her a lot, only time showed you who you truly care for, tell her she is the only one for you and you just got into realization of it, everywhere you look you see her eyes, you hear her laugh every night...no woman will sustain this kind of stuff and not give up. At least, he would get a chance with Erin and money. No, he put himself in a position that he cannot possibly go back to her and broke (no job, no money). Why did he do it? He is a lawyer, must be smarter.

Ok, now I am thinking about Rob and do not understand him at all. Let's say he feels for Erin. Choose Paige, get the money, dump Paige and call Erin. Cry in her ear, tell her that you were missing her a lot, only time showed you who you truly care for, tell her she is the only one for you and you just got into realization of it, everywhere you look you see her eyes, you hear her laugh every night...no woman will sustain this kind of stuff and not give up. At least, he would get a chance with Erin and money. No, he put himself in a position that he cannot possibly go back to her and broke (no job, no money). Why did he do it? He is a lawyer, must be smarter.
    I honestly think Rob hoped Erin would choose him. Also he was trying to play this ethically.

What woman on earth would want a man who would do what you suggest here as a possible solution?

+ Reply to Thread