+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Erin - The "Object d' Affection"

FORT Newbie

What's Erin's brand of sunglasses?

I loved the pair of sunglasses that Erin was wearing in both shows. Does anybody know what brand/style they were?

-Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandgnat
    I loved the pair of sunglasses that Erin was wearing in both shows. Does anybody know what brand/style they were?

-Thanks
    It's Chanel. Don't know the model number.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Miss P.

Great answer!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Thanks for the reply!

Bumpkin,
    I'm a VOLS fan too!!! Used to live in Chattanooga, but now live on the coast of GA. Hope they beat the Gators this Saturday. Go VOLS!

FORT Newbie

What's up with Erin's annoying smirk?

I was a fan of FLOM 1 & 2 and I began to notice a pattern from Erin. She had this annoying smirk on her face which drove me crazy. I was wondering if I was the only person who noticed it. Also, I would have picked Wade hands down. He is one gorgeous hunk. Oh well...Erin's loss!!!!!

to the FORT lemohall

If Erin's smirk annoyed you, you will love the recaps for the show. We gave her much grief about her facial expresssions ...

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    Check Guess. They make several watches that have that look to them. If you are anywhere near a Nordstrom, check there. I saw a lot of those type of watches last time I was there. Also check Macys, I have a feeling they would have similar styles too.

Don't worry about the price. I doubt her watch was expensive. I haven't seen somebody so into Costume Jewelry in years.

"On a related note, for everyone who has been sending us emails asking where they can buy the blouse Erin wore on the Reunion show, word is that it's a Dana Foley D-Ring silk top from Foley & Corinna in New York. And yes, it apparently was the same blouse worn by both Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jessica Simpson at the Teen Choice Awards. And no, we don't know where she bought the black watch." (from show publicist)
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213