+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Erin - The "Object d' Affection"

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    I am soooooooooo jazzed!

And I feel Erin has been vindicated; where's the gold digger in what she did?!?!?!?

I completely agree. My favorite part was when she told Chad she chose him and he hugged her SO tightly. He's just dreamy.

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    I am soooooooooo jazzed!

And I feel Erin has been vindicated; where's the gold digger in what she did?!?!?!?

Sorry to burst your bubble, But Erin really didn't do anything IMO that vindicated Her in my eyes.She's still money hungry and I don't think that so-called relationship is going to last six months or maybe a year at most.When that amout time has passed, then you can gloat about how Erin has been vindicated.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62

Sorry to burst your bubble, But Erin really didn't do anything IMO that vindicated Her in my eyes.She's still money hungry and I don't think that so-called relationship is going to last six months or maybe a year at most.When that amout time has passed, then you can gloat about how Erin has been vindicated.
    Yes, you certainly have to wonder why she'd pick a guy in her hometown and then immediately move.

FORT Regular
    I think I remember seeing her straighten it with a flatiron in FLOM1. Layers, straightened. Pretty basic.

FORT Regular
    Well, excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me.

Six months to a year?

I didn't know the love police frequented this board.

Who on earth knows how long love will stay?

Good luck to anyone that finds it in this lifetime, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    UCLA Christina, you're not alone!

OUt of all the things about Erin, I think I liked her hair most too. I thought she had a good sense of style on FLOM1, but seems to be losing it these days. Anyways, I wonder how she does her updo, it's very becoming, and I'd like to try it, if someone can show me how.
    In FLOM1 she was dressed in her own cloth but in FLOM2 she was getting a professional advice. I liked her style and look in FLOM1 much better too.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie

Erin's Silver Wrist Watch

Hi -
    I am curious if anyone can tell me the brand of Erin's wrist watch from the final episode of FLOM2. She wore it during the final 'ceremony' as she annouced her decision.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks - K

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    I think I remember seeing her straighten it with a flatiron in FLOM1. Layers, straightened. Pretty basic.
    Yeah, she does use a straight iron... it is a ceramic iron.. I have the same one and recongized it. I bought it at a store called Beauty first for $150 (pricey!!). You can find them on the internet too. They really fry your hair but you won't hav to wash it for like 4 days since it dries it so much!

I bought a professional grade ceramic flat iron for the Brooding Bumpkin for $40 at Sally's.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    Hi -
    I am curious if anyone can tell me the brand of Erin's wrist watch from the final episode of FLOM2. She wore it during the final 'ceremony' as she annouced her decision.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks - K

Check Guess. They make several watches that have that look to them. If you are anywhere near a Nordstrom, check there. I saw a lot of those type of watches last time I was there. Also check Macys, I have a feeling they would have similar styles too.

Don't worry about the price. I doubt her watch was expensive. I haven't seen somebody so into Costume Jewelry in years.

+ Reply to Thread