+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Erin - The "Object d' Affection"

Quote Originally Posted by reeljigmom
    I swear I want to slap her head straight.
    does she not have any friends that will tell her how stupid she looks when she snaps the head ear to shoulder and it's NOT cute.
    She will never be hollywood material because she looks like she's watching a rerun of the 60 Batman series!!!!!
    I bet those guys probably had a hoot laughing over her head tilting, I know I would!!!!!!

Maybe she thinks she's a dog?They do the head thing too you know.

I just figured out the real problem with this show, the reason for the lack of emotion!

In the usual "dating" shows, everyone is there looking for their "soul mate." I don't know why these people think that national television is the best place to find love, but they apparently do.

The first FLOM was similar...everyone showed up with visions of romance. They didn't find out about the money until late in the game. So it then became a real choice..."love or money."

In FLOM2, Erin showed up knowing everything. Not only wasn't she looking for romance, she was motivated NOT to fall in love with anyone since that might conflict w/ her goal of doubling her money.

So there you have it...root cause of Erin's "coldness."

Erin's Fall

The only motive I've had to watch this 2nd show is to watch Erin get get dumped in the end.

She played Rob for a fool the first show. She told him she was beginning to fall for him (or something to that effect) on their 24 hour date. She did a job with playing it up like she *was* falling for him. Then the finale of that season came and I could_not_believe it... when she gave up 1 million for a try at 2. What a greedy bytch! She lied to Rob at the Finale about being practical so taking the money. If she was practical she wouldn't have given it up to try to double it. Nope. She's just greedy and a manipulator and I hope that Wade or Chad, whoever she picks ... takes their million and leaves Miss Heartless with none.

FORT Newbie

Erin's Hair-Who's her stylist?

I just LOOOVE Erin's hair, does anyone know who her stylist is and what I should request for as a type of haircut if I want hers? Thanks so much! Feel free to email me too

Chrisitna

Wow. I urge gentle responses to this people. :-) Gentle.

Chrisitna, so you get what I'm saying... from what I've read here you are in a minority in liking her hair. Some people have been... very strong on this point.

Quote Originally Posted by UCLAchristina
    I just LOOOVE Erin's hair, does anyone know who her stylist is and what I should request for as a type of haircut if I want hers? Thanks so much! Feel free to email me too

Chrisitna
    Just bring a picture of Erin and show it to a decent hairdresser in your area. I am sure they will be able to do something very similar if your hair is similar in texture.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

UCLA Christina, you're not alone!

OUt of all the things about Erin, I think I liked her hair most too. I thought she had a good sense of style on FLOM1, but seems to be losing it these days. Anyways, I wonder how she does her updo, it's very becoming, and I'd like to try it, if someone can show me how.

Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    UCLA Christina, you're not alone!

OUt of all the things about Erin, I think I liked her hair most too. I thought she had a good sense of style on FLOM1, but seems to be losing it these days. Anyways, I wonder how she does her updo, it's very becoming, and I'd like to try it, if someone can show me how.
    I saw her in a babydoll dress in People magazine and she looked cute - better than most of the real celebrities who are also sporting the same style. She needs to stick with dresses and stay away from pants that allow her to poke someone's eye out with her hipbones and those hideous tops.

FORT Regular
    Yeah, I would do what was previously recommended; take a photo of Erin to any good stylist and you should be able to duplicate her look.

By the way, I think Erin is fantastic--looking and otherwise!

FORT Regular

Yippee!!!!!!!!! Erin won! Chad won!

I am soooooooooo jazzed!

And I feel Erin has been vindicated; where's the gold digger in what she did?!?!?!?

+ Reply to Thread