+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: The Guys

  1. #1
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432

    The Guys

    (Of course, we now know Erin will be the girl, so this is slightly outdated)

    [IMG]images/img/1FLMaa02.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485


    That picture is so sad.
    They could have at least made her outine a little more shapely.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #3
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    I think they grabbed one of those symbols off the bathroom door.

  4. #4
    Evil Slash Crazy Miss Filangi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Looking for a place to happen
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,376


    I'm SURE they did.

  5. #5
    Lucky!! octobergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    380
    Looks like they got a new rug.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

  6. #6
    Evil Slash Crazy Miss Filangi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Looking for a place to happen
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,376


    However, I notice none of their ties match it.

    What will Erin think to say to them?

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi


    However, I notice none of their ties match it.

    What will Erin think to say to them?
    You never fail to amuse me, Miss F.

    What can Erin say to them? The show's guidelines have limited the allowed vocabulary to key phrases such as: "Hi" "How are you?" "You look great," "I like you, BUT," and a few more that I'm sure you remember from the great "FLOM 1 - The Prototype."

    Hopefully, the guys might get a little more creative with their words, if NBC relaxes the rules a bit.

  8. #8
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    You never fail to amuse me, Miss F.

    What can Erin say to them? The show's guidelines have limited the allowed vocabulary to key phrases such as: "Hi" "How are you?" "You look great," "I like you, BUT," and a few more that I'm sure you remember from the great "FLOM 1 - The Prototype."

    Hopefully, the guys might get a little more creative with their words, if NBC relaxes the rules a bit.
    "This is the most important decision of my life" has to be spoken...

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    "This is the most important decision of my life" has to be spoken...
    That's a good one, Miss P. and let's not forget "I have been on an incredible journey" with variations on that theme that could be interchangeable with "Path" and "Amazing."

  10. #10
    FORT Fan mimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    Looks like they got a new rug.
    That is so damn funny that you noticed that!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.