+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picking bachelors

Picking bachelors

I feel that when the producers were picking the bachelors for the FLOM2 they had Erin or Kelly in mind and not Paige. For Paige they would pick a different group of people. All of the bachelors seem (on the pictures, of course) mature and established (I start liking this word!), except for one law student and a bartender. What do you think?

I'm going to have to go visit the site and see if I can discern the bachelors' maturity levels based on the visual cues. A law student and a bartender do not appear mature and established? Hmmmmm, must go investigate ....

(Several minutes later ...) Okay, it would appear that Dustin and Munch are the two you've singled out as immature and not established? Can you elaborate? It will be interesting to see as we watch FLOM-2 if your observations (or maybe predictions) pan out and you're correct about them.

Personally, I kind of like the looks of that Sean guy. He's HOT (based on just his photo, of course).
    Last edited by mimi; 07-09-2003 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I'm going to have to go visit the site and see if I can discern the bachelors' maturity levels based on the visual cues. A law student and a bartender do not appear mature and established? Hmmmmm, must go investigate ....
    What is it about the bartender and law student that make them seem less established and mature than the others to you?

Whoa! You're not asking ME that question, are you, Genericwife?

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    What is it about the bartender and law student that make them seem less established and mature than the others to you?
    This is my personal impression. I thought that the bartender guy looked like somebody who would be watching football with his buddies all evening long and drink beer in large quantities. This is just an impression based on his looks, I might be mistaken.

The law student seem to look a little immature. But once again, I am only guessing here and have absolutely no knowledge of these guys characters.

I personally like the way Chad V. and Chris look. And my prediction that Chad will win. So far I been pretty good at the guessing game.

Oops! Sorry Mimi. I captured the wrong quote.

Miss Poison, I took a look at the gentlemen. It is hard for me to decide anything about any of them. I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    Oops! Sorry Mimi. I captured the wrong quote.

Miss Poison, I took a look at the gentlemen. It is hard for me to decide anything about any of them. I guess time will tell.
    I am just offering a guessing/prediction game here.

Also, my original thought was that the crowd they choose seem to fit Erin's profile better than Paige's. That's all.

+ Reply to Thread