+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why didn't Rob choose Paige?

FORT Regular
    Dogeye, what can I say to make you feel better? Let me try.

Paige is the BEST! Rob was a FOOl. He doesn't realize that true love was right within his grasp and he let it slip away. He should have grabbed Paige by her silky-white trembling shoulders, looked deeply into her soul (which everyone knows is visible through the ocular orbits), muttered a cry of surrender under his breath (something to the effect of "You drive me crazy," or "You mesmerize me,"), then kissed her quivering lips in his best hungry, bruising, passionate fashion. Paige's knees would have then buckled, Rob would have enfolded her into his strong, lean, muscular arms, placed her onto his frisky steed (that's a horse, you know), and galloped off into the sunset, leaving the NBC production crew as well as millions of television viewing audience members wiping their moist eyes and saying, in unison, .... "Ahhhhhh, that's so sweet!"

Don't let the FORT meanies get you down. You're correct, they're all sewer rats. Don't ever let your romantic visions and happy, idealisms become jaded by people who are negative.

By the way, NBC is looking for females to star in their next reality TV show. It's about a homeless, alcoholic, uneduated, abusive, toothless, obese old man who is searching for a combo makeover, career and wife, but he must win the heart first of a young, nubile woman who is willing to see past his faults and into his fine, pure heart. Would you be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesthey'rereal
    Dogeye, what can I say to make you feel better? Let me try.

Paige is the BEST! Rob was a FOOl. He doesn't realize that true love was right within his grasp and he let it slip away. He should have grabbed Paige by her silky-white trembling shoulders, looked deeply into her soul (which everyone knows is visible through the ocular orbits), muttered a cry of surrender under his breath (something to the effect of "You drive me crazy," or "You mesmerize me,"), then kissed her quivering lips in his best hungry, bruising, passionate fashion. Paige's knees would have then buckled, Rob would have enfolded her into his strong, lean, muscular arms, placed her onto his frisky steed (that's a horse, you know), and galloped off into the sunset, leaving the NBC production crew as well as millions of television viewing audience members wiping their moist eyes and saying, in unison, .... "Ahhhhhh, that's so sweet!"

Don't let the FORT meanies get you down. You're correct, they're all sewer rats. Don't ever let your romantic visions and happy, idealisms become jaded by people who are negative.

By the way, NBC is looking for females to star in their next reality TV show. It's about a homeless, alcoholic, uneduated, abusive, toothless, obese old man who is searching for a combo makeover, career and wife, but he must win the heart first of a young, nubile woman who is willing to see past his faults and into his fine, pure heart. Would you be interested?
    Yesthey'rereal, you just made my weekend, thank you!

Time to rest! Oh!

FORT Newbie
    Don't you think that....maybe....the decision was swayed by the producers. They already had a second show in the works and they would not have done the second show with Paige.....????
    Quote Originally Posted by dogeye
    I would like to talk about this, folks. I want to hear what you guys have to say about our final episode. Rob should never have dragged Paige to the finals. I thought he was in love with her and THAT was why she made it to the end. But maybe at the last minute he got skittish about the age difference. You know, this is the kind of guy who fails to recognize that women are people too, and instead thinks of them in superficial ways. Lots of men do that. And I thought Rob was very rude to Paige on a number of occasions. It's like he couldn't handle the idea that someone could actually be in love with him for him, that somebody could be his friend, that somebody could share a heart with him. Instead, he wanted to play games. Which is unfortunately what this show was. A big game. He was a dreadful flirt, a playboy from start to finish. In the end, I'm glad Paige didn't end up with him. But wouldn't it have been lovely if Rob had changed, if he had grown up, become a man, faced the truth, and let himself fall in love with Paige. She was the best of the lot. And he was such a fool. She may have been too "young" for Rob, but she is an old soul. I think everyone could learn something from her. Sigh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123