+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why didn't Rob choose Paige?

FORT Newbie

you guys are cynics

All you people who responded to the first post are cynics. I thought most of the old ladies on the show were immature and shallow, whereas Paige was full of life and confidence. As for that boring Katherine Graham conversation when Rob rudely irgnored Paige, a true gentleman includes everyone in his conversation. And what ever happened to love for love's sake only? How do you figure she is only in love with love? People, come on, she was in love with Rob, for crying out loud. He was pretty likeable, even for his faults. And where is it written that everybody have to be the same age? Rob was not robbing the cradle... Paige was on the show because she was old enough to be on it. He could have eliminated her right off the bat if he thought she was so young. But the louse kept her dangling. And as for Paige wanting children too much, as an earlier post whined about, I might point out that it was Rob who asked her if she was interested in having children. I personally think the folks who logged into this thread are stuck up. The world is passing you all by, just like it did Rob. I thought he looked quite the fool walking away empty-handed. I'm tired of all you meanies. I guess I'll go back now to my "wretched" life of idealism and happiness. You all can go and wallow in the sewer all by yourselves. Lighten up, people! Life is WAY too short for all this negative stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dogeye
    Lighten up, people! Life is WAY too short for all this negative stuff.
    Happy ride on your pink cloud, dear!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Pink clouds are highly underrated.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Pink clouds are highly underrated.
    I am sure Paige would agree with you.

Thank you for this thread, it made me laugh.

All you people who responded to the first post are cynics. I thought most of the old ladies on the show were immature and shallow, whereas Paige was full of life and confidence. As for that boring Katherine Graham conversation when Rob rudely irgnored Paige, a true gentleman includes everyone in his conversation. And what ever happened to love for love's sake only? How do you figure she is only in love with love? People, come on, she was in love with Rob, for crying out loud. He was pretty likeable, even for his faults. And where is it written that everybody have to be the same age? Rob was not robbing the cradle... Paige was on the show because she was old enough to be on it. He could have eliminated her right off the bat if he thought she was so young. But the louse kept her dangling. And as for Paige wanting children too much, as an earlier post whined about, I might point out that it was Rob who asked her if she was interested in having children. I personally think the folks who logged into this thread are stuck up. The world is passing you all by, just like it did Rob. I thought he looked quite the fool walking away empty-handed. I'm tired of all you meanies. I guess I'll go back now to my "wretched" life of idealism and happiness. You all can go and wallow in the sewer all by yourselves. Lighten up, people! Life is WAY too short for all this negative stuff.
    Don't post on here and not expect people to respond and don't get mad when things don't go your way.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

All you people ... are cynics. I thought most of the old ladies on the show were immature and shallow..., . I personally think the folks who logged into this thread are stuck up ... I thought he looked quite the fool ... I'm tired of all you meanies... I guess I'll go back now to my ... life of idealism and happiness. You all can go and wallow in the sewer all by yourselves. ...

Lighten up, people! Life is WAY too short for all this negative stuff.

Famous Quote: The faults one sees in others are often those most prominent in himself!"

Back to the sewers everyone!

Me thinks dogeye is 21 or younger. Life is still wonderous. Ah, to be young and naive once again - NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsohooked
    Me thinks dogeye is 21 or younger. Life is still wonderous. Ah, to be young and naive once again - NOT!!
    Totally agree!! Well said
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast