+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He is with Paige!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin laid her biggest, bestest kiss on Rob, and she knew from his reaction that she didn't have her usual, typical impact. Ergo, she assumed Rob wasn't feeling it for her. What she didn't realize is that Rob's synapses fire off much slower than most men, and her kiss didn't register with him until she had already left the room. By then it was too late, Erin figured that Rob must be more interested in Paige than herself, and she unwittingly led poor Paige down Primrose Lane.

FORT Newbie
    most guys that are rob's age would not have kept someone as young as paige around as long as rob did. something is a bit off with him so i have to disagree with erin being a more suitable choice for him. erin seemed to have her stuff together. had this not been a tv show with the stake of a million dollars or the wide exposure, erin would have told rob to get lost from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by kbay
    .... something is a bit off with him ...

Very solid observation.

FORT Regular
    kbay said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    .... something is a bit off with him ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea....is he a bit slow??? or is that just the texan in him??? I also agree erin would have brushed him off at hello in real life. And paige writing him a note??? I got Jr. Highschool flash backs.

I really hope that not all Texans are as slow as Rob. Slow's one thing, as in easy-going. This boy's "dim-witted" slow.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I really hope that not all Texans are as slow as Rob. Slow's one thing, as in easy-going. This boy's "dim-witted" slow.

LOL....you see how texans get a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by kbay
    most guys that are rob's age would not have kept someone as young as paige around as long as rob did. something is a bit off with him so i have to disagree with erin being a more suitable choice for him. erin seemed to have her stuff together. had this not been a tv show with the stake of a million dollars or the wide exposure, erin would have told rob to get lost from the beginning
    I have to agree. She could've been more suitable for him if he would be more suitable for his age and position in life.

FORT Newbie
    Just because Rob didn't chose Paige like most of us wanted him to, doesn't mean the guy is slow. I think his decision was a realistic one, I think the guy showed some class by not chosing the younger Paige. Why take advantage of the girl and than dump her after he got his share or satisfaction? I know a lot of guys would have chosen Paige to take advantage of her childness and imaturity, but Rob chose the more mature, more grown up Erin which in reality suited him. Lets don't think with our penis but instead think with our real heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanty
    Just because Rob didn't chose Paige like most of us wanted him to, doesn't mean the guy is slow.
    Just wondering ... did you watch the entire show?

Quote Originally Posted by Chanty
    Lets don't think with our penis but instead think with our real heads.
    Is that advice for Rob, or for us?

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=Chanty]Just because Rob didn't chose Paige like most of us wanted him to, doesn't mean the guy is slow.

His being slow has nothing to do with not picking Paige....but then again, that could just count as one of the obvious give aways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123