+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: He is with Paige!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake99
    They are together. He was in the courtroom with her when she went in for her DUI charges. Go to thesmokinggun.com.
    Here is the quote from thesmokinggun.com:

    "In fact, a TSG source yesterday spotted the leering lawyer in the courthouse's main hallway, standing adjacent to the room where Jones had entered her DWI plea. How's that for romance?"

  2. #12
    Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Here is the quote from thesmokinggun.com:

    "In fact, a TSG source yesterday spotted the leering lawyer in the courthouse's main hallway, standing adjacent to the room where Jones had entered her DWI plea. How's that for romance?"
    This isn't to you, Miss Poison, but the other person who found this bit of proof. This means he was spotted in the same building, near the room, in which Paige had entered her DWI plea. It does not say that he was there while she entered her plea.

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4
    So they werent in the same room!!! Big Deal! Doesnt it seem funny how they are right in the same area though?? Unless he is stalking her.

  4. #14
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    They were in the same room, at different times. I hope that makes sense. Paige entered her plea, and then a couple of YEARS later, Rob was spotted standing next to that same room! They were being REALLY sarcastic with the "how's that for romance" line.

    Maybe if I used 20 exclamation points, it would help get my point across.

  5. #15
    FORT Regular Daisey41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    52
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Erin looked very good even though her hair is much darker now. That ugly picture of her on the NBC website has to go!
    The picture on the website is the girl from Mr. Personality. But I have no idea why.

  6. #16
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    The picture on the website is the girl from Mr. Personality. But I have no idea why.
    Definitely, there is some resemblance but still not her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7
    i'm curious as to why erin kept telling paige that rob was definately going to pick paige. erin was so sure because of the kiss that rob and her exchanged. telling that info to paige really set paige up to get even more hurt. she even told paige that she thought rob was in love with paige.

  8. #18
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7
    i need a quick catch-up on things. what is rob's torrid past?

  9. #19
    FORT Regular Daisey41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    52
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by kbay
    i'm curious as to why erin kept telling paige that rob was definately going to pick paige. erin was so sure because of the kiss that rob and her exchanged. telling that info to paige really set paige up to get even more hurt. she even told paige that she thought rob was in love with paige.
    Because it was clear the Paige gave him what he needed. Erin was distant.

  10. #20
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by kbay
    i'm curious as to why erin kept telling paige that rob was definately going to pick paige. erin was so sure because of the kiss that rob and her exchanged. telling that info to paige really set paige up to get even more hurt. she even told paige that she thought rob was in love with paige.
    Everybody (including Erin) was sure that he would pick Erin, that's why. Paige as a choice is more logical for the game show. But for reality, Erin is a much suitable girl for Rob. Even though, she did not feel for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.