+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny

Funny

Everybody is saying that they don't like this type of shows but they all watched it. Funny!

Hey I admit my lack of control when it comes to stuff like this!

I would never have even watched this show if it wasnt for that fateful Monday night flight from Chicago to Denver--where FLOM was the only thing on! After I ate the first potato chip, I just couldnt stop! Now with FLOM2 coming out, I will probably just read the recaps, and tune in for the finale, in hopes that Erin is able to convince the guy to choose her...and then run off with the $2 million and the guys still beating heart in her hand! Mwuaahaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina

I would never have even watched this show if it wasnt for that fateful Monday night flight from Chicago to Denver........
    Excuses, excuses, excuses.......

I would never have even watched this show if it wasnt for that fateful Monday night flight from Chicago to Denver--where FLOM was the only thing on! After I ate the first potato chip, I just couldnt stop! Now with FLOM2 coming out, I will probably just read the recaps, and tune in for the finale, in hopes that Erin is able to convince the guy to choose her...and then run off with the $2 million and the guys still beating heart in her hand! Mwuaahaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!
    But you took your time to join the gang here. Obviously the show was not all that bad.

So shoot me.
    My excuse is that I was held hostage by my TV on Monday night!!

Actually that TV has held me hostage two or three nights a week for about six months now and there is nothing I can do about it.

911 does not respond to my calls and they do not care because TV junkies are not on their list of priorities.

No, it wasnt "all that bad". But it WAS pretty bad. I just dont really like this format. This is the first show of this style that I have ever watched...and probably the last. I much prefer a "Paradise Hotel" or a "Temptation Island" which at least has a relatively even number of men and women vying for each others affections. I just dont really care for the 1 guy/15 women concept, because its just not as "real". I know, I know, its TV any way you cut it, but in real life, 15 women wouldnt all be after the same guy or vice versa. More likely, the women would realize "hey, that guy isnt my type...but that guy over there looks like he might be" and then they could go pursue someone else.

And of course I come in here and join in the posting....I love to get snarky!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

No, it wasnt "all that bad". But it WAS pretty bad. I just dont really like this format. This is the first show of this style that I have ever watched...and probably the last. I much prefer a "Paradise Hotel" or a "Temptation Island" which at least has a relatively even number of men and women vying for each others affections. I just dont really care for the 1 guy/15 women concept, because its just not as "real". I know, I know, its TV any way you cut it, but in real life, 15 women wouldnt all be after the same guy or vice versa. More likely, the women would realize "hey, that guy isnt my type...but that guy over there looks like he might be" and then they could go pursue someone else.

And of course I come in here and join in the posting....I love to get snarky!
    Believe it or not, but yesterday before the show started I said that whom ever wins would take the money and be a star of the next show. What I could not predict was 2 million dollars deal. Also, I think they are more twists ahead of us. All boring shows are being spiced up with unpredictable twists with predictable outcomes or vise-versa.

+ Reply to Thread