+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paige Instead Of Erin On Ftlom2

FORT Newbie

Paige Instead Of Erin On Ftlom2

I think a lot more people would watch the new FTLOM2 if Paige was the star and not Erin. On the first show, I found myself wanting to watch the show more for what was going to happen to Paige than anything else. Anyway, I hope she winds up doing something else on TV soon.

Hug me!
    Sorry she is too young and too naive. Not fit for TV.

Yarrrrrrhhh!!!
    Yea Paige is way more interesting than that stupid ugly Erin. Erin doesn't have any emotions and she doesn't care about anyone or anything. Yawn. I think maybe NBC picked Erin to save money because she might end up getting nothing. That claim that they wanted to give Erin a second chance doesn't make sense. She won! Paige is the one who needs a second chance.
    Just Paint!

Hug me!
    Erin is ugly ? You need your eyes check!

Yarrrrrrhhh!!!
    OH like you people never say anything mean about Paige.
    I thought you weren't allowed to attack other posters on this board?
    Don't start saying a bunch of insults about me!
    Just Paint!

FORT Newbie

no way

You think wrong. The only reason why im tuning in next week is to see Erin. She's pretty, attractive, and natually cool. Paige is an annoying whine who quite frankly is not attractive. I dont need to see her cry again, neither does anyone else. PUH-lease!

Quote Originally Posted by BEACH77
    I think a lot more people would watch the new FTLOM2 if Paige was the star and not Erin. On the first show, I found myself wanting to watch the show more for what was going to happen to Paige than anything else. Anyway, I hope she winds up doing something else on TV soon.
    Curious how many guy can Paige have feelings for at the same time?
    Curious how long can Paige cry for in one show? 30% of the time? More?

Hug me!
    Paige is like a little girl, so easily to be tricked. If she is the new FTLOM2, she might ends up liking all 15 guys at the same time.

Personally, I would watch FLOM2 no matter who the girls was but I am glad that it is Erin. I like her a lot and I think that this time around things are going to be more entertaining.

As for Erin herself, I think that she is a natural beauty and since she is the star I feel that we will see a different side of her personality.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by BEACH77
    Personally, I'm glad that it's Erin and not Paige...that means Paige is still single...I'm on my way!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast