+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today show

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar

Today show

Anyone catch the Today show FLOM segment today? I had heard Erin would be on. Curious to hear some post-mortem, although I suspect she wont be as candid as she would if she were not also promoting another show.
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

Ack, if I'd have known, I'd have provided some coverage. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    Anyone catch the Today show FLOM segment today? I had heard Erin would be on. Curious to hear some post-mortem, although I suspect she wont be as candid as she would if she were not also promoting another show.
    You can watch by going to the NBC website, selecting the Today show and playing that segment.

I went there to www nbc.com it went to MSNBC I found lots of drp down menus but no reference to FLOM can you be a little more specific for someone as challenged as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    I went there to www nbc.com it went to MSNBC I found lots of drp down menus but no reference to FLOM can you be a little more specific for someone as challenged as me.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/today_front.asp?cp1=1

But I think that segment was there yesterday but not today.

Thanks for the link but it's gone. Any body know what she talked about?

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Thanks for the link but it's gone. Any body know what she talked about?
    Sure, I watched yesterday. She was asked how she is doing and she said fine. Is she still friends with Paige? Sure. Is Rob and Paige together? No. Is there a chance there? Sure, as with anybody, but Erin thinks that Paige is over Rob and moved on with her life. Why Erin took money over Rob? Because they are different and there was no mutual connection there. Is she sure of her decision? Yes. Is she sure she made a right decision to participate in round 2? Future will tell, but so far she is OK with that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Is she sure she made a right decision to participate in round 2? Future will tell, but so far she is OK with that decision.
    I have to disagree with this part of your answer. I watched it and it almost seemed like she was sorry that she gambled her million. I think she said something like "What was I thinking?" I'm going to go and watch the interview again. I taped it...maybe I will get a different perspective after rewatching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    I have to disagree with this part of your answer. I watched it and it almost seemed like she was sorry that she gambled her million. I think she said something like "What was I thinking?" I'm going to go and watch the interview again. I taped it...maybe I will get a different perspective after rewatching it.
    I did a recap by heart so I could've been mistaken on wordage. This was my recollection of what she said. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Oh, I'm sorry MissPoison...I didn't mean to imply that you were wrong.
    I just got a different impression. No biggie...we won't know until the end of FLOM2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast