+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Regrets?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I think Rob knew that Erin would not pick him. Rob really wanted to see Paige again, so he chose Erin so he could contact Paige in Dallas after the show and see her without any restrictions.

The question is ... how much information was he able to ascertain before he made his decision? Did he know that the woman would be forbidden from contacting him if she chose the money? And did any of them know how the money was going to be distributed? A lump sum of a million dollars could color anyone's belief system, but $18 K a year x 40 years (divided by 2) wouldn't hold much of a sway factor for someone making 5-10 times that much money. Rob knows he can pull off far more money doing one KFC commercial, and he doesn't have to make any more break-up speeches afterwards.

FORT Newbie

Rob & Paige NOT!

Rob and Paige are not seeing each other and she would not go out with him if he called. Erin and Paige are good friends now and Paige told her this.

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900
    Rob and Paige are not seeing each other and she would not go out with him if he called. Erin and Paige are good friends now and Paige told her this.
    Erin and Paige cannot possibly be friends. Erin was like a mother to that little girl.

Rob will not call Paige simply because in his interview (see NBC.COM) he said that was attracted to Erin from the very beggining and no twist would change his mind. Do you think he can be sucessful in dating anybody from the show after he not only dismissed them but made a comment like that? All that kissing when he knew who was the one for him?!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Erin and Paige cannot possibly be friends. Erin was like a mother to that little girl.

Rob will not call Paige simply because in his interview (see NBC.COM) he said that was attracted to Erin from the very beggining and no twist would change his mind. Do you think he can be sucessful in dating anybody from the show after he not only dismissed them but made a comment like that? All that kissing when he knew who was the one for him?!

Just answering a question asked earlier. Erin did say this morning on NBC that paige and her were good friend. Probably Paige took the rejection as a growing experience and move on. One luxury of being young is you are open to leave behind what happen and move on to new experiences in the future.

Just answering a question asked earlier. Erin did say this morning on NBC that paige and her were good friend. Probably Paige took the rejection as a growing experience and move on. One luxury of being young is you are open to leave behind what happen and move on to new experiences in the future.
    When my boss introduced me to him buddies he also said I was his friend. Ha-ha

What else did she say on the show?

I think no one wants to date Rob. I feel so sorry for Paige :crybaby . It hurts me when Rob resent Paige, but Paige is only 21. I wish Paige much in years to come. I hope there is a nice good-looking looking out for Paige.

My second opinion about Erin taking a Million Dollars instead of Rob is a good decision.

FORT Fogey

The right to choose

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Does anyone suspect this decision may have been, um, 'consulted' by the producers?
    So brock, what you are saying essentially is that none of the choices or decisions made on these shows are "natural" ones. It appears that it's always down to the way the producers want to skew the outcome.

Going on that assumption, did Trista actually pick Ryan? We know that Joe M. aka Evan Marriott was told to pick Zora. How far back are we going with this? Does anyone know any more specifics?

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Rob will not call Paige simply because in his interview (see NBC.COM) he said that was attracted to Erin from the very beggining and no twist would change his mind.
    I went to NBC.com and didn't find the interview you refer to only the FLOM interview on the FLOM site.

Could you copy and paste it here for us?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    I went to NBC.com and didn't find the interview you refer to only the FLOM interview on the FLOM site.

Could you copy and paste it here for us?

Thanks
    - In hindsight, what were your expectations versus the reality of the experience?
    [Rob] - I imagined thereíd be a twist. My buddies kept saying, "Rob, it canít be that simple." When I signed the contract I saw something about a prize and when I asked [producers] about it they were like "Oh, itís standard game show language."

So, [the concern] was kind of in the back of my head, but once I got [to the mansion] I forgot about it. I think the reality was fine. Once they told me about the money, it couldnít really affect who I was going to pick.

From my point-of-view, how could I let that change who I was going to pick? I canít change what theyíre going to do.

- Based on the girls that were left, did you think one more than the other would be tempted by the money?
    Of course. I think seriously, knowing what I knew then, and thinking about long-term possibilities, Iíd make the same choice every time.

[ROB]I just thought it would be dishonest to myself and to the other girls to not choose [Erin]. What I did was I gave up the money for the possibility of a relationship. She is the one for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast