+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “For Love or Money” – Episode 6 Recap – “Decisions, Decisions – The Finale”

He asks for the check back and says that if she has better luck than that loser Rob and can convince the guy to pick her then she gets TWO Million dollars (payable over 80 years, no doubt).

Excellent job. You've done a great job!

Thank you Caligirl I should have skipped watching the show and had a better time with your recap.

Now it looks like I may have to watch this show again to see what happens with Erin!

Help

FORT Fogey

Amazing Praise - how sweet the sound

Thank you one and all for your wonderful posts. I look at all your names and avatars lovingly, knowing that I have not been alone on this tedious journey.

FLOM 2 will be recapped by another terrific writer and you know her as Bumpkin. She will do a splendid job.

I shall be taking over recapping duties for "The Restaurant" (Sundays, NBC) and will look for you guys to visit me on that forum.

Don't worry, I will not desert FLOM. I also want to see what happens with Erin and the guys. Only this time I won't get writer's cramp from note taking. (Last night I took 20 pages, I swear!)

Much like FLOM, we offered CaliGirl FLOM2 recaps or the money, and she chose the money. Bumpkin will be your FLOM2 recapper.

FORT Newbie
    That would have been my choice. I find it exhausting to just watch FLOM. Can't imagine trying to recap it too.

Unbelievable! This show was extremely boring. They kept saying the same thing over and over and over... I had to stop watching halfway through. I couldn't take it.

Luckily I taped the show and was able to fast forward through the most unbearable parts.

Thanks for the recap, I don't think I'll be watching FLOM2.

Terrific CaliGirl.

Since you chose the money over the recap the next twist is that you will get double the money!

How about them Apples??? At least you did not get Rob! and that is a blessing.

FORT Fogey
    To answer those of you who think that they saw Paige and Erin being handed checks by Jordan. What you saw was a flashback to just before the final elimination of Paige. If you noticed it was in a black and white mode, and then it goes to color which brings us back to the present with Jordan talking to Erin.

I re-ran the tape just to make sure, because I also got asked that question in several of my emails.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    To answer those of you who think that they saw Paige and Erin being handed checks by Jordan. What you saw was a flashback to just before the final elimination of Paige. If you noticed it was in a black and white mode, and then it goes to color which brings us back to the present with Jordan talking to Erin.

I re-ran the tape just to make sure, because I also got asked that question in several of my emails.
    You are terrific! Did you think about replacing the write at NBC who did the recaps? We can send a few hundred emails to the NBC people if you wish.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    You are terrific! Did you think about replacing the write at NBC who did the recaps? We can send a few hundred emails to the NBC people if you wish.
    Thank you so much, Miss P. but I have forsaken "For Love or Money 2" for the greener pastures (I hope) of "The Restaurant," and I will stay right here at the FORT. For the time being, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast