+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's leaving tonight?

FORT Fogey

Who's leaving tonight?

Lauren - she's played it pretty cool but never hid the fact that she's strictly in it for the money. There doesn't seem to be much of that "instant attraction" Rob thinks takes time to develop (doh!).

Kelly - She's played the game and said all the right things when she's with Rob. However, Rob may not be as intrigued with her as he was last week. He is quite flighty.

Paige - Her innocent act (and by now we all know it's an act) and her manipulation of Rob (i.e. not showing up at the "fireside chat") might end up backfiring on her. If not, then she might get to stay another week.

Erin - The mistress of the "art of the tease" was the only one so far selected for a one on one date with Rob. But did things go as well as they could have? Once again that "instant attraction" eluded Rob.

Who do you think will go tonight?

You can cast your vote in our poll (you guests can, too!):

For Love Or Money - Who gets the boot?

Kelly seemed to be a real front runner in the earlier stages.

The amount of friends and acquaintances we had coming here to talk about her was incredible too, more than for any contestant of any show.

She seems to have been pretty quiet over the past couple of weeks though and I have found myself growing to rather like her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Lauren is gone. Pretty, but not slutty to compete with Paige, not evil enough to compete with Kelly, and not aloof enough to compete with Erin.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Lauren will be out tonight. If not Lauren, then Paige.

Lauren is gone. She remains perky, we don't know what she cares about. We do know she can be really helpful to a roomie and is probably loyal. I am not sure those qualities count on the show. In real life I bet she's is great!

Actually we don't know much about anyone do we? Except the $$$$$$

Still I think it is Lauren who is gone. I betcha the crew loves her.

FORT Fogey
    Well, so far Lauren seems to be the next one to toss her check into the fire. Better than tossing her cookies at the thought of ending up with Rob.

My money is also on Lauren, but for 'shock' value, I could see Kelly leaving.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I WISH Kelly gets the pink slip (but I doubt it).

I HOPE Paige gets booted off (but the producers probably want her around a little bit longer, so she'll stay).

I LIKE Erin the most, but I really don't have much say in the matter now, do I?

I THINK Lauren is gonna take a ride in the taxi cab tonight.

I thought it was crass the way they showed Laura hoisting her heavy bag up and into the back of the taxicab last week. That thing looked really heavy. With all the production crew milling around, you'd think someone would have been a gentleman and helped her out. But I suspect they do that for impact - make it look like the woman voted off is just a dirtbag and not worth anyone's time or attention anymore. Enter in a limo, leave in a yellow suppository. That's just mean.

Paige is just too fascinating to watch that I hope she doesn't get booted. Like a train wreck.

I like Erin and Lauren the most though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast