+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tainted by the FLOM brush - Alima is out of a job

FORT Newbie
    I could care less about Alima... she's built her personality around her being a virgin. In her intro video, it was: "I'm Alima and I'm a virgin..." oh yeah, later she mentioned some stuff that would actually tell us something about her that we'd care about.

When she got booted, it was "He missed out on a virgin"... this girl is SO hard up for sex that she is more focused on having not had sex that it's how she introduces herself and how she wants everyone to see her.

It really pisses me off to see her hypocrisy... "Oh, I'm a good Catholic girl, I don't think about sex, but I'm gonna bring up the subject of SEX as often as I can... Did I mention that I'm a virgin?" Does she pull this routine at parent/teacher conferences? "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jones... I'm Alima, I'm a virgin, and I'm also your child's kindergarten teacher..."

Give it a rest...

FORT Newbie
    I could care less about Alima... she's built her personality around her being a virgin.

Reality shows are all about making someone look and sound the way they want them to... all in the hands of editing... just remember that.

Alima?!? Who is Alima, and why did she resurrect herself?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12