+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rob Campos Official Website

FORT Newbie

Rob Campos Official Website

Hi my name is Angela. I'm the webmaster for Rob Campos' website.

This is just a note to let you know that as of Monday June 23rd, 2003 Rob's official website is launching.

http://www.RobCampos.com

This interactive site will give users exclusive access to Rob's private, For Love or Money journal. Find out what he really thinks about the girls!

In addition you'll find unseen photos from his personal collection, Rob's monthly column, biography, Q&A, e-mail list, online shop and fan forum.

Rob is doing well and enjoying his time in the spotlight. So if you get a chance, pleaes stop by.

http://www.RobCampos.com

That's it for now.

Cheers,
    Angela

All I get when I click on the site are a million stupid pop-ups. As fast as I delete them, more pop up. Now I realize that the site won't be launched until next Monday. Doh!

Hey Angela, does Rob read the posts on this site? Just curious.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Mimi,

Sorry about the pop-up ads. The site is launching Monday. Check back Sunday night / Monday morning for updates.

As far as I know he does not read this site or know about its existence. He really does not spend much time on the Internet.

Regards,
    Angela

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Angela,

You should be aware that the internet does not appear to be full of people who actually are fond of Rob... I hope he takes advantage of the site to answer his critics.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fogey
    Angela,
    What is the purpose of Rob's website? As recapper for the show as well as a seeker of wisdom and truth, I am more than curious.

FORT Newbie
    brockdrywall - yes, I'm well aware of of that. It's quite a shame because I've known Rob for several years now and he really is a super guy. Hopefully future episodes of the program will show how endearing he really is.

CaliGirl - It's more or less a forum for Rob. There are a lot of things he's been wanting to say and he hasn't had the chance to do so without having his words edited reduced to a soundbyte. The web site gives him complete control of what he says.

Additionally, he's been keeping a journal throughout the show. Week by week the journals will be revealed. I've read the first two weeks and it's really fascinating to see what he thinks, not only about the girls, but the show in general. He has tons of pictures (and looks great in every one) from his personal camera.

He's also selling some super-cute girlie T-shirts. Can't wait until I get my free one!

If you have any questions about the site. I can be e-mailed at webmaster@robcampos.com (but it won't be working until Monday 6/20) meanwhile, I can be e-mailed at slug@morrisseytour.com

Cheers,
    Angela

Rob's Journal, Week 1:

I don't own a TV, so I'm not really sure what this "reality TV" thing is all about. All I know right now is that 15 wimmin are trying to win ME, and it's my job to get with as many of them as possible before cutting them.

I'm introduced to the 15 wimmin, and gosh, are they purty! Their dresses are great, and one of their dresses even matched the rug! How kewl is that???

Another great thing about all of this is all the free booze they supply. The great thing about alcohol is that you can do whatever you want, and blame it on the booze later! Note to self: wear a cup this time.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    let me guess...
    he'll have an online store that sells loverobcampos bikini bathing suits??

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    posted by John Rob's Journal, Week 1:
    Too funny!

I'm not sure whether success (in something) might not be the best revenge for Rob Campos, certainly more helpful than a website.

Week 2

I think that carpet would make a great dress? I like yer carpet, ooh I mean yer dress. Gotta stop those bad manners, pappy told me to smack, I mean be nice to those purdy girls. Cookies, I need cookies, must buy more grease for my hair...

I wunder if Judge Judy would hire me? or maybe Judge Whopner...
    [

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast