+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Rob Campos Official Website

Im guessing that since his sordid past came back to bite him on the butt, he isnt so quick to sell *gag* "sexy" thongs. Especially if he wants to be approached by another Law firm for employment. (Like THAT's gonna happen anytime soon)

But the cheesy over priced lighter cracks me up. Who is his handler or PR rep? Someone from the DOLLAR store?
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

FORT Newbie

Rob's Web Site

Uhhh...could this guy be a bigger loser??

FORT Newbie
    What do you think you'll find in reality TV? Einstein?
    Anybody who volunteers for that is without selfrespect and brains because if they have any they wouldn't be there. If you go to bar you'll find bar flies, if you watch moron TV you'll find morons.

goddess-glow

*snort*

*waves to everyone* Hi I'm new here!

I went to this Rob Campos site saw the t-shirts that are for sale in his "Honey-Baby-Honey" *snicker* section and thought to myself... "So let me get this straight... I'm paying a $20 bucks to wear a shirt that is advertising him??? Wait, shouldn't he be paying ME?" :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I just checked into Rob's website and saw for myself the tasteless "underware" that was for sale there.

I was truly interested in reading Rob's Journal and to see what he thought of the girls (never mind what they thought of him) only to find that Rob will not make that tittilating information available to us until July 8th.

Does everyone feel as disappointed as I do?
    Sure, you would wear a t-shirt that says "Rob, you are the champ"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever2000
    What do you think you'll find in reality TV? Einstein?
    Anybody who volunteers for that is without selfrespect and brains because if they have any they wouldn't be there. If you go to bar you'll find bar flies, if you watch moron TV you'll find morons.
    Can we all assume you've caught every episode so far?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456