+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rob Campos Official Website

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by Tirlittan
    Ok, I would not buy any, but those items on sale actually made me think that perhaps Rob has some sense of humour towards himself in the show. Tasteless, but so true, all those quotes...
    Wait! He's selling TASTELESS underware? What about LESS FILLING underware?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Hey Angela! What happened to the Forum?

Please tell me you don't have to take the whole thing down to remove threads that Rob doesn't care for... did he learn nothing from Paige? People will only post more snark... if he wants fans, he's gonna have to keep hanging around the courthouse, cos on the web he's a joke and a jerk.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Damnit Angela! Not only did you take the boards down and ruin our fun there, but now the store is gone?!?!

Where am I gonna get my grandma robcampos.com "pull my boot" thongs for the holidays now?

I warned ya Rob was not well-liked by folks who've seen him only on TV... and I will issue a public challenge. I defy any reality contestant to put up a BB on his/her website and LEAVE it up. You'd think these folks would just take the comments as they come, and rebut where necessary... removing the comments entirely just smacks of cowardice.

Matter of fact, I know a guy who will be doing exactly this in a short while... I'ma make sure he leaves his BB up, open, and moderated only for obscenity and libel. Other than that, it should be open season!

I disagree, Brock (that theme seems common through this forum).

If the contestants have their own website, they should be able to moderate it however they please. If they don't want negative comments on it, they're free to delete them. Just as I'll delete negative comments about me - and I'm not even on TV (well, I was on the news a couple of months ago, but that doesn't make me a reality TV star).

Originally posted by brockdrywall

Matter of fact, I know a guy who will be doing exactly this in a short while... I'ma make sure he leaves his BB up, open, and moderated only for obscenity and libel. Other than that, it should be open season!
    How we gonna find ya Brock?

Last edited by Candybar; 06-25-2003 at 06:31 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by brockdrywall
    Damnit Angela! Not only did you take the boards down and ruin our fun there, but now the store is gone?!?!

Where am I gonna get my grandma robcampos.com "pull my boot" thongs for the holidays now?
    Yes, it's very sad that the boards had to come down. There will probably be more of the site coming down as well. Store, Q & A, Journals. Believe me, it's not a censoship issue (in regards to what people were posting). It all has to do with lawyers and contracts and things out of my control.

Thanks to all of you who stopped by the boards. Rob seemed to get a kick out of all the comments, positive and negative.

In the meantime, I'm going to see if I I can find an "unofficial" place to host the boards on some other web site.

Cheers,
    Angela

Thanks for letting us know. I figured it might be something like that cause there were the photos from the show.

Let us know what you find.

Well, I give him credit for putting it up in the first place.

You could always continue the discussion here... for instance, if Rob isn't a jerk, why does he continue to behave the way he does?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm sure after every single comment was negative on the site, his inner lawyer decided that future employment may be more important . Especially how this is shaping up.

I'd like to know how he went from a two bit immigration lawyer , to criminal defense so quickly...

Did you ever see a really incredibly handsome guy...I mean so impossibly handsome that when you looked at him your knees went weak...then as soon as he opens his mouth he's ugly? Or as soon as you find negative things out about him he's just not cute anymore; it's like you're looking at an Alfred E. Neuman all of a sudden?

Don't you hate when that happens?

AND THAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO @ the greasiness~!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast