+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Has the ending of "For Love or Money" been spoiled? -- SPOILER WARNING!

Has the ending of "For Love or Money" been spoiled? -- SPOILER WARNING!

NBC has had a difficult time with its new reality show For Love or Money so far. The bachelor, Rob Campos, has been revealed to be a reject from ABC's 'The Bachelor', as well as a disgraced sexual harrasser, and has lost his job. Now we may be adding to NBC's woes on this show, which the Peacock Network unwisely already picked up for a second season.

A tipster on the Reality TV World tip line claims to have spilled the beans on the outcome of this show. We pass along the purported spoiler below. Don't go if you don't want to know!

If the tip is incorrect, well, we have no reason to actually believe in its accuracy. However, if the tip is correct, please give all credit to the anonymous tipster. We'll be waiting to see how we need to react...

The final two women are Kelly and Erin. Rob pick Kelly. To her great relief, she picks the money. Erin, still clueless about the "choice," agrees to become the bachelorette in the second season of the show, which just ended production.

Or something like that.

Link

Alan

This is only a rumor and might be a spoiler so don't read if you don't want to know....

The rumor is that it comes down to Erin and Kelly and Rob picks Kelly and Kelly picks the money. I know for a fact that Erin just finished filming "For love or Money 2" where she is the bachelorette.
    [

LG.
    I moved sushigirl's post to this thread as it's more appropriate in a marked spoiler thread than in Erin's general thread, but the content is fine.

carry on . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks for posting the results. Now I can stop wasting my time watching this stupid show. If Kelly did indeed win, I'm not surprised she chose the money over the man. The man wasn't worth it in this case, but even if he was, I'm pretty sure she'd still choose the money over the man.

FORT Fanatic
    It doesn't surprise me at all that Kelly is the final choice - she's shrewd. It only took me one episode to know that any of these girls would choose the $ over Rob....what a bore. A big clue is that NBC has been doing absolutely no promotion about a 'couple' coming out of this show. Rob made it pretty clear that he's looking for a show biz career.

As for Erin being the bachelorette on the next show. I think she's a good choice, but what is the twist? She'll know from the beginning that the guys will be offered a million. What's the motive for her to do the show?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Good question, baxpup... what would be her motivation?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Huh. Interesting.

Can't say any of the predictions seem that far off.

BUT what do you make of Rob's recent Today show appearance in which he was asked if there was any woman left among the four who he could imagine spending the rest of his life with, and he gave a very definite "yes."

Originally posted by lucky

BUT what do you make of Rob's recent Today show appearance in which he was asked if there was any woman left among the four who he could imagine spending the rest of his life with, and he gave a very definite "yes."
    Rob is just a puppet. I'm sure he was coached by NBC to say that. Think ratings ....

JR.
    Originally posted by baxpup
    What's the motive for her to do the show?
    Another 15 minutes

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    LovePaigeJones.com They have a lot in common. Now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast