+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Has the ending of "For Love or Money" been spoiled? -- SPOILER WARNING!

Checking it all out!
    Yesterday I spent 5 hours on a plane from LAX to BWI. The gentleman next to me was Brian Smith who is the director of FLOM. First, he loved the abreviation (FLOM) and wished he had thought of that. Anyway, I asked him if he could give me some inside details of the show. I told him what I thought would happen (Paige will win and Erin will be the next woman for FLOM2). He was amazed and wanted to know where I got my information. Gave him this web site. While he would not confirm 100% what I told him, he did say that I was very intuative which means a majority of readers of this website are too. It was a great plane trip sitting next to him and getting a little bit of scoop. He did tell me that the women had it easy with decisions due to Rob's personality. He said that the hot tub incident when Rob got out of hand got much more out of hand than what was shown and that while Rob had been drinking he didn't think Rob was really that drunk. Brian Smith also told me that Paige has 5 DUI's not the 2 that I was aware of. He also said that when Kelly was in Telluride on her skiing date and was wearing those furry boots that people kept yelling at her Dumb and Dumber boots. She didn't get it though. The last thing I can add is that he said FLOM2 is way better. The men on the show really get into each others faces.
    Mizz Piper

FORT Fogey

Brian who?

Sorry to be skeptical, but I doubt that someone would actually discuss a show that they knew was not even over yet and there is supposed to be a suprised ending. That's just not logical.

Secondly, Erin would not be the woman in FLOM2 because if it is so much better than the first series, they would go with someone who has a far more sparkling personality.
    Last edited by CaliGirl; 07-07-2003 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    I still think she looks like a transvestite, which was my gut feeling from the first show.
    OMG! I was thinking the same... She scares me!

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monika
    OMG! I was thinking the same... She scares me!
    Maybe this is the NEW twist! They get to the end and find out the woman is really a man! Will the winner still stand by his new love even when he finds out she's a he? Tune in to find out!!
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Sorry to be skeptical, but I doubt that someone would actually discuss a show that they knew was not even over yet and there is supposed to be a suprised ending. That's just not logical.

Secondly, Erin would not be the woman in FLOM2 because if it is so much better than the first series, they would go with someone who has a far more sparkling personality.

I think Erin's been a bit of a dud on this show.
    I don't doubt she's a nice person, but tacky romance reality shows need their crazy ladies and she doesn't fit the bill, I find her the most blah of the contestants who made it to the later stages.

My guess for FLOM 2 lady would be Laura or Kelly.
    The only way I'm watching FLOM 2 if it's Erin is ifthey have some really good looking guys for her to choose from.
    "That's Numberwang!"

With all due respect, Erin does not have what it takes to be the star of a dating show. I am amazed that she's made it this far. I have seen nothing that would explain why this woman is in the final 2. They were several women more attractive and engaging. Then again, nothing about this show makes sense to me.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Then again, nothing about this show makes sense to me.
    Now you've got it. It's Bizarro Bachelor!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think Erin's been a bit of a dud on this show.
    I don't doubt she's a nice person, but tacky romance reality shows need their crazy ladies and she doesn't fit the bill, I find her the most blah of the contestants who made it to the later stages.

My guess for FLOM 2 lady would be Laura or Kelly.
    The only way I'm watching FLOM 2 if it's Erin is ifthey have some really good looking guys for her to choose from.
    Very true. Erin's like that person at the office who is nice enough, but who doesn't share anything about herself -- you could know her for years but feel no connection to her whatsoever.

Ridiculous as I think she is, even Paige would make a better central character in another reality show.
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That's Bizarro Bachelorette if its one of the finalists.
    (Trista & Ryan on crack )

Checking it all out!
    Hmmm - with all due respect, it seems the outcome of this program came to a shock to some.
    Mizz Piper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456