+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Will there be a FLOM2 ?

LG.
    welcome Woogie

as for Brock, cavemen lawyers are funny, but hard to live with
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

To all my adoring fans...

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Hey, CaliGirl, just a thought...if you are single you yourself can make a wonderful contestant on one of this shows. Have you considered this?
    Miss P: Thank you for first recommending me to NBC as a writer and now suggesting that I become a contestant on FLOM3. I must tell you that I am spoken for and therefore ineligible. It would be kick though, huh?

Note to Woogie: Stop watching CNN and do not buy any more edible hats.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Miss P: Thank you for first recommending me to NBC as a writer and now suggesting that I become a contestant on FLOM3. I must tell you that I am spoken for and therefore ineligible. It would be kick though, huh?

Note to Woogie: Stop watching CNN and do not buy any more edible hats.
    I am happy for you that you are spoken for and do not need to look for romance in your life in such a weird way as those on the show do. The reason I suggested you to participate is because I simply think you are fun and intelligent as well as able to spice up that show. Look at that as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    re: shoe eater:
    "Although I'll eat my hat if woogie is really a chick."

wuz confuzzed about the exact piece of apparel another poster boldly proclaimed she would ingest if I turned out to be a grrl. and I did! I am!
    clearly watching too much CNN with Tucker Carlson promising to eat his shoe if Hillary's book sells more than a million copies.
    Could someone please clear up for me whether Sean is Brock and vice versa? all this coyness is making me crazy.
    Well I would have to eat my hat then.

Coyness is all part of Brock's inimitable charm. That and those sexy brow ridges.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678