+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a FLOM2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I am going to point my finger directly at brock and accuse him of ACTUALLY being woogie.

Now, what do you all have to say? Who's with me on this?
    CaliGirl, I must admit, the same thought occurred to me.

I am going to point my finger directly at brock and accuse him of ACTUALLY being woogie. Now, what do you all have to say? Who's with me on this?
    If Sean displays multliple personalities in the first episode, we'll have our answer ....

FORT Newbie
    once again the Computer has eaten my long charming reply to all of this and i have to run off to c-span to get a camera (am doing my own version of Real World Baghdad for them) . all will be revealed about my actual identity when an A&E special airs called women on the front lines or something, unless I end up on the cutting room floor like Kevin Costner in Big Chill.
    Bumpkin, you'll be hearing from me.
    And Caligirl, I can't begin to understand your question or suspicions! I am really a chick (get out your shoe, shoe eater) and i am really going to Iraq (and am really not a soldier) and i really love Brock and i really want someone to email me the recap. I need more specificity in your questions to adequately answer, Caligirl. (and am also big fan of yours. excellent recaps.)
    i'll be lurking the boards later. I've never been so entertained.
    in the meantime, Bumpkin, I'll send you a note and you can vouch for my secret identity.
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    If Sean displays multliple personalities in the first episode, we'll have our answer ....
    Sure, pick on the contestant with serious psychological disorders...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    And Caligirl, I can't begin to understand your question or suspicions! I am really a chick (get out your shoe, shoe eater) and i am really going to Iraq (and am really not a soldier) and i really love Brock and i really want someone to email me the recap. I need more specificity in your questions to adequately answer, Caligirl. (and am also big fan of yours. excellent recaps.)
    OK, you have succeeded where others have failed, Woogie. You have won me over. Not that I still don't have questions, but I will accept you for who or what you are.

Just remember this, the truth shall set you free. Anytime you want to confide in me, I am here for you.

One last thing, what does the "shoe eater" phrase mean? I really haven't a clue.

OK, you have succeeded where others have failed, Woogie. You have won me over. Not that I still don't have questions, but I will accept you for who or what you are.

Just remember this, the truth shall set you free. Anytime you want to confide in me, I am here for you.

One last thing, what does the "shoe eater" phrase mean? I really haven't a clue.
    Hey, CaliGirl, just a thought...if you are single you yourself can make a wonderful contestant on one of this shows. Have you considered this?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    You know, I actually wanted Brock, too, but I am married. Well, that doesn't matter. I better go find an appropriate avatar.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    re: shoe eater:
    "Although I'll eat my hat if woogie is really a chick."

wuz confuzzed about the exact piece of apparel another poster boldly proclaimed she would ingest if I turned out to be a grrl. and I did! I am!
    clearly watching too much CNN with Tucker Carlson promising to eat his shoe if Hillary's book sells more than a million copies.
    Could someone please clear up for me whether Sean is Brock and vice versa? all this coyness is making me crazy.

FORT Newbie
    and one more thing: when do I get my graphics- intensive welcome to the board? Sean got one.
    do you have to be a reality show monkey? can't you be a reality show watching monkey?

Woogie to the FORT!!

It's good to have you here.

And I have officially verified woogie's identity and she is not brock or sean.

Woogie - I'll clarify the brock/sean thing for you later ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast