+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a FLOM2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    I will be unable to either watch FLOM 2 or read the recaps....so this is my plea. Well, my two pleas. Brock, please love me. Second, would anyone care to email me the recaps once a week? I'm hesitant to suggest it as it smacks of Hank and I do NOT want to get on Mimi's bad side, but for god's SAKE how am I supposed to keep track of this show unless you good people ride to my rescue?
    Woogie is my new favorite poster.

Woogie, you will have to arm wrestle me first for Brock's love. (He, of course, has no say in the matter.)

If you PM me with your E-mail address, I'll be happy to send you the recaps every week. I'm sure you will get many other offers, so you may want to accept a few more besides mine. You just never know if and when Colorado will be shocked and awed in a surprise retaliation move, and I may be dusted off the face of the Rockies.

FORT Newbie
    brock, don't toy with me. i'm very delicate. but hot too. hot hot hot.
    and miss filangi (or should I say regina?), i love you madly too, now. you and brock. i'm very open.
    now: who's gonna do the emailing?
    i'm desperate to avoid getting slammed by John for straying off topic so er, my favorite Rob Cmapos quote ever was to kelly in the convertible when he ran out of things to say: "d'iver tell you i'm 'tracted you?"
    i say it to EVERYONE now and they think i am insane.
    my sister and her husband tuned into FLOM during the finale, first time ever, and knowing NOTHING about Rob they called me during the ELminination Ceremony very concerned because they had the distinct impression he was a serial killer, what with all that weird eye flashing.
    Am hoping to be back from Iraq by the time Bachelor Bob is on. I appled to be a bachelorette but my application included a quote from Gertrude Stein and they might think I am a lesbian out just for the television exposure. they didnt even send me a "thank you for applying." I could never live in Michigan anyway.
    heavy sigh. Off to Baghdad. Now Brock, say something nice to me.
    W

FORT Newbie
    mimi, you're a good sheila and not at all stuck up.

i don't know what this PMing thing is. Prime Minister you?

Hmmmm, I've never been Prime Ministered before. Do you think I'd enjoy it?

Actually, I'm very stuck up. But that's all part of my charm.

I was actually referring to the private message feature that this site has so kindly provided to all of us. I would recommend you use this avenue to post your E-mail address, or you may be hearing from all sorts of unsavory characters who say they love you, but really only wish to introduce you to lonely housewives, prescribe medication, or show you how to enhance yourself by a remarkable 2 extra inches.

FORT Fogey
    Quick question for Woogie

Where did you come from and what are you really saying?

Who cares? That's the best laugh I've had all week. Although I'll eat my hat if woogie is really a chick.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Quick question for Woogie

Where did you come from and what are you really saying?

Woogie -- you are cracking me up.

If you are in the armed services and going to Iraq to defend our country and our freedom, then I would consider it my civic duty to personally email you the recaps for FLOM2. (I have the dubious honor of recapping the show this time around).

Send me an email at: Bumpkin@fansofrealitytv.com with your information.

Meanwhile, we'll see if we can drag Brock back over to say hi.

FORT Fogey
    I am going to point my finger directly at brock and accuse him of ACTUALLY being woogie.

Now, what do you all have to say? Who's with me on this?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I'd fly over to Iraq to deliver the recaps myself, if my busy courtroom docket didn't keep me occupied...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast