+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a FLOM2 ?

Great Sean (officially) to the FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    I'm doing good, baby... how YOOOOU doin?

(Ross! Don't let her drink anymore!)
    ahhhhhhh yeah! that's usually my line, but hey... couldn't resist the how you doin' for ya!

btb... loved your blog! hysterical stuff!

"business end of a hissy fit!"

Welcome, Sean! Happy to see you here and looking forward to your commentary during the airing of FLOM2 (whatever you are able to share!)

What I really want to know is how much "consulting" with the contestants do the producers do on these shows? Are people pulled aside individually for "meetings"?

It's great to have a participant among us, but I'm guessing we'd be able to get more info if one of the contestants was posting anonymously. Under a lead-heavy veil. Wink, wink.

BTW, Sean -- any specifics you can give us about the parameters of the "don't tell anybody anything" clause?

Quote Originally Posted by Merritt Andrews
    What I really want to know is how much "consulting" with the contestants do the producers do on these shows? Are people pulled aside individually for "meetings"?
    I can tell you that the participants are interviewed both before and after every event. You never hear the producer asking the questions only the answers which the contestants are taught to frame as statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Merritt Andrews
    BTW, Sean -- any specifics you can give us about the parameters of the "don't tell anybody anything" clause?
    I can't, and would not, give away any secrets as to the twists in the show, who gets eliminated, who makes what choices, etc., but I can speak to things that are already common knowledge, like part 1, the money, what the show was like, how they lit the fake check room to look like the treasure cache in Raiders of the Lost Ark, how the guys got along, and how I ruled the pool table until they kicked us outside. Whereupon I ruled the ping-pong table. Until Wade beat me. But I'm pretty sure he cheated.

I believe those are the kinds of skills that qualified me to be one of the "dynamic, handsome bachelors" on this show

Chicks dig ping-pong.

Ping pong cheaters. Man, you just can't catch a break these days.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    were sternly warned to keep the drinking to a minimum. I didn't really know why till part 1 aired. Now I think I get it.
    Also for those of us that watched The Bachelorette where one contestant got so wasted he peed on his own bed, and was dragged onto the lawn- or Mr Personality where several contestants got wasted and one ended up taking another girl to his room, and another passing out at a get together.

Large groups of males immediately become a Frat house when alcohol is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    I'm doing good, baby... how YOOOOU doin?

(Ross! Don't let her drink anymore!)
    I LOVED that episode. Back when Friends was worth watching.
    Last edited by Miss Filangi; 07-09-2003 at 02:55 PM.

FORT Newbie
    FLOM people: Am newbie and I registered for two reasons. First, I am madly in love with Brock Drywall and anything Brock Drywall-related, including possibly Sean Messenger. Must get clarity on that, as I am heading out next Wednesday to a country for 2 months where we may or may not have recently shocked and awed the enemy, and I will be unable to either watch FLOM 2 or read the recaps....so this is my plea. Well, my two pleas. Brock, please love me. Second, would anyone care to email me the recaps once a week? I'm hesitant to suggest it as it smacks of Hank and I do NOT want to get on Mimi's bad side, but for god's SAKE how am I supposed to keep track of this show unless you good people ride to my rescue?
    I wrote a much longer and far more clever post that would have surely made Brock love me forever, but alas FORT's Mad Computer Genius ate it or something...and so I am left with this.
    As for Rob Campos: sweet mother of god someone take the marbles out of his mouth. Elocution, man! How does he lawyer?
    Sign me,
    Brock's New Girlfriend.
    OK, no actually sign me Woogie. Though I think I might have to change my handle to BNG. I like that better...

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    Brock, please love me.
    Ah, desperation. It's the world's worst perfume.

And just what I look for in a woman! Consider yourself the reciepient of some unfrozen caveman lovin', baby!

How YOU doin'?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast