+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a FLOM2 ?

FORT Newbie
    brockdrywall so equals Sean Messenger.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Did Eric use another name on Meet My Folks?

Y'all have to read the bios on the NBC site... especially Paul's. Can't wait to see how many women contact him contending that they do have Jenna Jameson's talent!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Eric used his own name, but there was another Eric on the same episode, who went by his last name: Apple.

I hope we can enjoy some inside perspectives of what happened behind and in front of the scenes on FLOM-2, compliments of our resident celebrity. He was amazingly discreet throughout FLOM-1, seeing as how he obviously must have known the outcome of FLOM-1. No, wait ... did he? Let's see, he met the FLOM-2 gal before the FLOM-1 aired, and never knew the particulars until the show began taping, yet he was watching FLOM-1 after FLOM-2 stopped taping, and the only thing he knew while watching FLOM-1 is that one of the contestants from FLOM-1 ended up on FLOM-2, which of course he never knew while FLOM-2 was being taped. Hmmmmmm, very, very confused ... mind cannot assimilate this much information .... must brew more coffee ....

I'd be happy to jump in and help out. I heard about this discussion from a friend of mine who has become addicted to this discussion.

Obviously, I can't reveal any secrets (which is why certain friends of mine also didn't reveal anything), but I'd be happy to relate my experiences and answer general questions. I've been reading throught the posts here, and you all make the show even more entertaining. I can only hope you do the same, and pull no punches, for part 2.

uh... hi brocksean... or seanbrock is it? how YOU doin'?

I'm doing good, baby... how YOOOOU doin?

(Ross! Don't let her drink anymore!)

If The Bachelorette is anything to go by FLOM 2 will smoke FLOM.

Men gathered in a group are more interesting than women imo, particularly if they just get drunk all the time and enjoy themselves.
    Women seem to focus on the guy too much whereas the men just seem to enjoy themselves.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Men gathered in a group are more interesting than women imo, particularly if they just get drunk all the time and enjoy themselves.
    We did enjoy ourselves (pool table, pool, hot tub, ping pong, football, card table, and kegolater - but no TV, no stereo, and worse, no PS2!), but were sternly warned to keep the drinking to a minimum. I didn't really know why till part 1 aired. Now I think I get it.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    Hmmm...I seem to remember Brock doing some doggy therapy.
    Me and my dog were in that same class through DogPAWS. He's a good guy... not as handsome and debonair as I am, but then again, how could he be?

BrockDrywall, caveman lawyer, for Bachelor!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast