+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Down to Four -- who's your favorite?

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar

Down to Four -- who's your favorite?

Curious to know who your favorite is of the women who are left, AND whether you think Rob will pick her.

I really like Erin, but can't put my finger on it. I don't believe she has any interest in Rob though.

I also really like Lauren as the weeks go by. She's obviously not into Rob and all about the money, but she's pretty honest about that and yet remains a good person, witnessed by how she helped Laura with the breakfast. That was pretty cool.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The butler...oh wait, their is no Paul the butler!
    [

I'd like Lauren to win.
    I agreee with Miss F, it was cool how she helped with the breakfast, it was very sweet of her.

I think Kelly might be the one to win it though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My fav is Lauren also, but I think he's gonna pick Kelly or Paige

I am with Miss Filangi and fluff. Lauren is my girl. She is the only one who is being honest about her feelings. I do not believe the other ladies are attracted to this loser, they just think he comes with a million dollars. Should be interesting when the "winner" is told to choose.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Actually, none of the women are my favorites. Lauren and Erin seem the most straightforward. So I like that. But I also agree that Paige and probably Kelly will be the final two or maybe Paige and Erin.

I'd have to go with Lauren. I'm surprised she didn't get cut in the last round, but that's proof that she's been playing the game. He didn't even spend time with her on the date and he kept her around. She's been the most honest with the viewers and has no interest in Rob, so I think she has a good chance in winning. Once Rob finds out the secret, he will see the most honest girls as those who haven't been aggressive in pursuing him - and that leaves Lauren and Erin.

: I liked Erin, but she kinda pulled a "Kelly's cookies" thing last night with the note, so that desperation was a little pathetic in my book.
    Last edited by realitynut; 06-17-2003 at 01:52 PM.

I agree Realitynut... by the way, Welcome.

I was really disappointed with Erin's letter. It sounded like she got her idea from Paige's web site.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I have to say Lauren also. She is totally honest to herself about wanting the money. None of this "ease my conscience and try to love the guy". She doesn't seem to care if she is seen as a golddigger cause she sees this guy as a "jerk" who isn't worth it. She is a pretty smart lady who has probably seen ALOT of guys like this in her time.

I did like Kelly but now she has started acting like she wants this guy so I have to think she isn't as smart as I thought.

Paige is way too young and naive for this guy, he would get away with everything and she would make an excuse for him. She is young enough to believe that her love can change him into a knight in shining armor. She would end up being hurt really bad by this guy if he chooses her. I like her and would hate for that to happen to her. Besides, I personally feel that a 13 year age difference is too
    much.

Erin was a possible if she doesn't end up falling for the guy. I liked her remark about keeping him from kissing her. If she is truly after the money then she is my second choose to win.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast