+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Down to Four -- who's your favorite?

FORT Newbie
    I hope paige wins and takes the money, she plays the game better than everyone. She stands him up right before the elimination and she still stays, way to go!

Paige is the best fit for Rob

I am not a fan of Lauren she just doesn't wow me at all and I find it kind of alarming how greedy she is for the money despite for all she knows Rob knows nothing about the money and will get his feelings hurt if the girl takes the money and dumps him. It shows alot about her character in my opinion.
    I gotta say I like Paige the best and really think she would have the best shot at dating Rob in real life. I don't think the others would have a chance.
    "....Saving one dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that one dog..."

Hard to pick a favourite... maybe Lauren.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Originally posted by lexi1101
    I hope paige wins and takes the money, she plays the game better than everyone. She stands him up right before the elimination and she still stays, way to go!
    Stands up to him? What did she tell him when he asked why she didn't come talk to him? That she was taking a stand? That she was not going to belittle herself by groveling in front of him for a spot in the top four? NO. She told him that she was SO NERVOUS (apparently wanting to impress him SO MUCH) that she didn't know what she would say.

Puh-lease.

Yes, I get the impression that Paige acts more like a sniveling, whimpering, whiney, desperate little girl hoping that the boy she has a crush on asks her to the dance. She definitely is not putting on the strong, liberated woman act.

Now the woman who gave Rob a knee to the groin gave a classic example of how a woman "stands up" to a man!

I have to say that we might not know the whole story about what went on in the Marine Caper. Who knows maybe it is as stated but I have to wonder drunk or not if a guy in the military would just go over to an officer's quarters to grope her if their had not been some relationship between them before even if it had been one of just flirting.
    It just makes no sense unless the person wanted out of the military bad or was nuts and I don't think Rob is nuts or is there more to the story than we know. If he just wanted to grope a gal their I am sure would have been alot of other girls to grope around him rather than go seek an officer out for no special reason.
    "....Saving one dog won't change the world, but surely the world will change for that one dog..."

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Vamp,

Remember, the story seems to indicate he wasn't there to grope... according to the woman involved, they struggled, and he only stopped when she incapacitated him with a well-aimed knee... and there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that Senor Campos has a very serious problem controlling his behaviour when 97 sheets to the wind. I agree it sounds like ridiculous and irrational behaviour from someone with the intelligence to get through law school (some lawyers may be venal, but they are not dim), but that's the very definition of a substance abuse problem: it results in actions that make no sense and cause irreperable damage to your relationships and your life. Sadly, I think Rob is a textbook example, and this show, perhaps unknowingly, has preyed on and exploited that.

Now where's my morning flask? Need to Irish up this coffee to get through the day...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123