+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Down to Four -- who's your favorite?

My favorites are Lauren and Erin, like most of you.

I initally liked Erin, but I'm beginning to prefer Lauren. I don't like Paige and Kelly is alright. They provide entertainment though.

I really like Lauren.

I really liked Laura, sad she is gone. I felt like I would enjoy knowing her. But her badgering of Rob for a promise to keep her and her constantly saying they have an attraction was lame. My money was on her for winning until she said, "I dig you and I know you dig me." Then I knew she was gone.

I personally like Erin the best. Lauren next. Paige is good for entertainment. I like Kelly the least.

What will Rob do? Who knows - he is a moron. I'll guess that Kelly and Erin will be the last 2 standing. Paige is too young and I don't think he really likes Lauren that much.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Well, to quote hubby, "Kelly and Rob seem to be made for each other." Take it as you wish

Tirl, I would tend to agree with that. He's certainly no prize.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Bill is my favorite!!!! Wait, does he count? Yeah, Bill and his 999,999 brothers.

Wow, let's see. I have to say Kelly. I think her and Rob are a perfect match. Honestly. I think they both have a TON of emotional growth needed. Picking Kelly does not make her my favorite. I don't have a favorite. I don't care for any of the girls on this show.

Paige is Awesome!

Most of you say you don't like Paige but I love her. She is the only one that really seems to care about the guys' feelings I mean she is a real good person. She isn't a gold digger and who knows the age difference might not even cause a problem. I really hope she wins but I think Kelly will win!

I would love to see Kelly or Paige win because I like Lauren & Erin and I don't want to see them with that guy! lol! Seriously, that show is predictable... at the end, the good little young girl vs the evil one...
    *cough* joe millionnaire*cough*

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    I would love to see Kelly or Paige win because I like Lauren & Erin and I don't want to see them with that guy! lol!
    SOOO right on, Silverstar.

I think Lauren and Erin have been the most genuine and sensible thus far. I was surprised Lauren didn't get cut this week -- I'm sure it's largely the editing of the show, but she didn't seem to be having too much fun.

Kelly and Paige seem horribly shallow and immature, respectively. Either one would be perfect for Rob!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    There really is not an endearing one left... i thought i would end up disliking them all, and sure enough... it pains me to think that one of these knuckleheads is going to win a million $$$, or rather an extra $16,000/ year for the next 40 years...

Since we now know that Rob is aware that the girls are in it for the $$$, i think he is going to pursue the revenge factor... the revenge factor being- since he knows the girls are in it for the $$$, he is going to see what he can get out of it (bangfest)- he's already a slimeball, but now he has a reason to be a slimeball- the biggest question is how low can Rob really go- i think NBC teased us there for awhile but now they are laughing b/c they truly know what depths this guy is capable of!

Since Rob will probably try to turn this into a "Bangfest for a Million Bucks" contest... we all know Paige is clearly the leader in that category...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast