+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: FLOM: Show Discussion 6/16 - **Spoilers **

FORT Newbie
    So he kept Paige? I wouldn't know...I recorded it and my VCR didn't get the end of it!!
    sign here

This show has run long the past few weeks. I don't know whay they don't just schedule it as a 65 or 70 minutes show.
    The show after (Meet My Folks) started late, but ended on time, which leads me to believe that they KNEW FLOM would run long.

Silly people.

Anyway, yes, he kept Paige
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by brockdrywall
    The "contestants" on the show get $50 a day for every day they are in production.
    Geez, is that all?!? I think I'd rather pull jury duty. I think I'd be compensated about the same amount, but I wouldn't have to be groped by Rob.

Fluff, I was shocked too. About half way through the show I would have bet Laura to stay and Paige to go. I really liked Laura the best. Then her "dig" comment and I thought whoops, you are packing! He seemed to really hate all her digging for information and promises that she'd stay. And enough with the "we really have an amazing connection." Oh well. More Paige to amuse us next week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I guess there's such a thing as being too self-confident and Laura should be the poster girl for it after last night's episode. I cringed when she started her fireside chat with "Hi darlin'". I thought it couldn't get any worse but then, surprise, she outdid herself and even ended it with a wink, wink. How pathetic!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I wonder if next week after he is informed of the competition for the million bucks he has to act like he still doesn't know about it. I think there will be some sort of switch coming up to set the girls up for a fall. If so, he will really make a fool of himself cause this guy can't act his way out of a paper bag. What a tool!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I don't think they'll tell the girls he is on to them. I think this actually will make the show that much more entertaining (which means it might very well just START to become entertaining) watching him THINKING HARD all the time.

I bet five dollars that when his head finally explodes it's full of confetti.

Originally posted by MajiH

I bet five dollars that when his head finally explodes it's full of confetti.

I too hope that they don't tell the girls that he is on to them.

+ Reply to Thread