+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 3 - 06/16

Episode 3 - 06/16

FOR LOVE OR MONEY

06-16-2003 9:00PM

FOR LOVE OR MONEY - Only five of the original 15 women are left to compete for bachelor Rob Campos, who doesn't know that the woman he chooses will win $1 million - and the winner doesn't know that she'll ultimately have to choose between love and riches. Before picking which woman will be eliminated this week, Rob gets to know the remaining contestants better by going on two group dates with two women each. Then he and the woman he chooses for a private date will enjoy a delectable meal specially prepared by world-famous chef Tommy Tang during an exotic romantic dinner in a Bedouin tent on the beach. Jordan Murphy ("Boston Public") hosts the six-episode series, guiding the contestants through numerous twists and turns as they try to win the heart of the handsome and charming Dallas defense attorney. "For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Mr. Personality") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show")..

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

Re: Episode 3 - 06/16

Originally posted by John
    as they try to win the heart of the handsome and charming Dallas defense attorney.
    I LOVE that they're sticking to their guns with the press releases... isn't he now an ex-attorney? Did this come out today, John?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

They're probably all pre-written.

And no, he's not an ex-attorney. He hasn't been disbarred, he's just been released from his law office. That doesn't make you an ex-attorney.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    And no, he's not an ex-attorney. He hasn't been disbarred, he's just been released from his law office. That doesn't make you an ex-attorney.
    True dat. Can I call him ex-charming then?

Do you have to be practicing to be an attorney, or just in good standing with your state bar? Can I still claim I'm a McDonald's cashier despite that ugly incident with the fryolater and my supervisor's pants many years ago?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Originally posted by brockdrywall
    Can I still claim I'm a McDonald's cashier despite that ugly incident with the fryolater and my supervisor's pants many years ago?
    I like that logic. That means I can still be a mudwrestler even though I don't have the figure I had twenty years ago when I did the job. Kewl.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Brock, I have thought it over and Rob REALLY is charming. Ever watch a snake charmer at work?? Those snakes look frozen and stunned. I think a lot of the girls are reacting the same way. Frozen. Stunned. And wishing they could retreat into a wicker basket JUST to get away.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    i love how nbc keeps using phrases such as "charming" and "the man of their dreams" to describe rob. what a joke! at least the fact that he's such a loser makes me hope that the "winner" chooses the money over him.

+ Reply to Thread